Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Melissa

What will everyone be doing at home on Dec 10th?

What will everyone be doing at home on Dec 10th?

I will be traveling this day, but I will do what I do every night...

My Wife. :D

Getting through another day at work, sitting in my room listening to my music, watching Heroes and then checking to news to get whatever detail I can get that happened at the show that I couldn't go to before I go to bed. Not to mention sighing whenever I think about O2 throughout the day. :(

Dude, there isnt a woman alive that is willing EVERY night.

Ok, not every night. But it's a good bet that night I will be a happy boy. Since I gave up the concert of a lifetime for (her) family obligations.

Instead of sitting around the house moping and crying about, I think I will invite some fellow Zep Heads over to watch some LZ on DVD, and drink the pain away.

You are all invited. :D

I'll be at work most of the day.

ditto here but can't wait to hear from the boardies how is going and all the posts that hopefully will be a minute by minute description from those that attend.

I will be preparing for my last exam before I can finally go home after a hell semester.

Well, by the time it's 6pm here, it will be 12am in London, and I suppose I will be on the internet, this board, and you tube looking for shit.....

Good luck ZoSo. Hope its not her time of the month that night. I will be so depressed Im not there I dont think Maria Sharapova could get me in the mood.

Thank you? lol....

I decided not to let the fact that I can't go bother me. I am happy with knowing they will put on a great show, and I will at some point, in some way, see it. Also I have hopes of other events coming to the States.

It's all happening. :D

Well on the 10th I'll be doing nothing because showtime in London is equivalent to 5am on the 11th here. So at that time I'll probably be dragging myself out of bed to do some LZ worshipping. Might shed a tear because I had a chance to go but didn't get picked, then spend the rest of the day smiling at the thought that Led Zep were actually doing a concert and that there were 20 000 incredibly lucky people who will be there.

I can't rule out crying my eyes for 3 hours.

Same here! :angry:

But , apart from that, a glass or two of Jack's finest will do nicely!

Why not try listening to Kerrang! radio on Monday 10th Dec.

UK Tribute band Led By Zeppelin recently recorded a live set and interviews, and it will played that very night as a tribute to Zep's gig at the 02 arena.

For more information on the band, go to www.led-by-zeppelin.co.uk and www.myspace.com/ledbyzep

I would be travelling down there, but I don't have any money at all so accomodation won't be happening. Otherwise I would be joining Mr Leddy for a pint or two or three or four or....:lol:

But seen as I'm going to be at home then I shall climb onto my rooftop and shout 'LONG LIVE ZEPPELIN' and annoy all the dance music loving neighbours. Or I may jam out some Zeppelin classics with my brother in the studio...and feel the universal rock vibes.

If I no longer post after the 10th of December its because I fell off the roof!!! :lol: :lol:

I won't be at home in the evening, definately not. We are two hours ahead UK so when they'll start to play, I'll be already drunk. :D I'll go to my favourite rock bar, fortunately dj that evening is a huge Zeppelin fan, he has translated Hammer of the Gods from english into finnish, so I will ask him to play Zeppelin the whole evening.

That's my plan :drunk:

Hope that goes well for you. :drunk::drunk: I'll be here, partying with Mr Jack Daniel's. And I can't think of many of my friends that are huge Zep fans and that even know what's going on on the 10th. Most of the old friends moved away to some distant university! So it will just be me and my bro!! :yay:

You will probably find me in the Countdown Thread(among others), I'm bringing a bottle of wine and maybe some cheese and crackers.... and I will be listening to some Zeppelin while searching You Tube every 5 minutes.

It's all happening. :D
:cheer: DITTO!

If I no longer post after the 10th of December it’s because I fell off the roof!!! :D:D
:hysterical::hysterical:

If you dont mind me asking, what is You Tube????

We're anticipating clips like this from the 02. :hippy:

:beer: I'll be here, as well.

Edited by Lady Goodman

Dig out my 1977 tour T-shirt I got from the April 20th show in Cincinnati and have my own Led Zeppelin live marathon.

Some BBC, HTWWW and TSRTS, along with picking out a favorite boot from the 1975 and 1977 tours.

I should be studying for or doing my Japanese language home test that is due on the 14th. I don't know if I really will be doing that or not, but it would be a good opportunity.

Since I live in the future relative to the venue, perhaps I will be able to get some sneak previews, but more than likely I'll have to wait until the morning of the 11th to get any satisfaction from the flood of reports...

I wonder how many servers will be crashing before midnight London time?

A good friend is coming over with the collector's edition TSRTS on the 8th and I'm missing my favorite local band to hang out and watch it

i will be at college wearing everything zeppelin i have lol.

And i might see if i can make the trip up to london in the evening..its not hard.

just if my parents let me go or not!

In the UK Channel 4 are showing 'The Song Remains The Same' at 2350hrs on 10th December. Something to watch when I get back to the hotel! :D

I to will be at work all day and hoping that everyone who was able to go is having the time of their lives.

In the UK Channel 4 are showing 'The Song Remains The Same' at 2350hrs on 10th December. Something to watch when I get back to the hotel! :D

Geeessseee. Some people are just zep mad. :D

Geeessseee. Some people are just zep mad. :D

You can never get enough Zep !! :)

Hi all, I am new here....just wanted to ask...anybody mentioned any cinema playing the zep stuff on 10th.....where or which one???