What will everyone be doing at home on Dec 10th?

Hi all, I am new here....just wanted to ask...anybody mentioned any cinema playing the zep stuff on 10th.....where or which one???

Assuming you live in England, Lee mentioned 'Led Zeppelin: The Best of Live' playing at Vue Cinemas in this thread > Fans outside the 02 on the 10th of Dec....

Welcome to the forum! :)

That's a good idea. Maybe I'll have a LZ marathon too, if you don't mind me stealing your idea.

That was sort of my plan too... stay glued to the computer for clips, reviews.. anything and have my own little show. It's true, you can never get too much LZ!

Will be at school, thinking of how much fun it will be if I'm at the concert... :( I think I'll watch old zep concerts after that.

Oh yeah, will be checking out this board the morning after and read all about how much fun they had which I know will hurt me... :'(

All I can think about is how hard it will be to concentrate on work that day(I am in the US so about the time the concert is beginning I will be working away) It is going to be a monumental day and I know we will all feel the "buzz" no matter where we are! Does anyone have special plans(if you are not going to the concert) to commemorate the big day?

I pretty much tried everywhich way to get tix~find a way 2 B there~ it is not meant ...

but ultimately~they are do'n it again and for that I am grateful~I just want & need us all 2 B there 2~in some way~we could all agree 2 join hands~as it is happening~ if only on a siritual level?

I plan 2 B there in spirit with everyone ~anyone else?

Remember'n..... ;)

I've been to London, seen seven wonders. I know to trip is just to fall

I used to rock it, sometimes I'd roll it. I always knew what it was for.

There can be no denyin' that the wind 'll shake 'em down

And the flat world's flyin'. There's a new plague on the land

If we could just join hands (X3)

Traversed the planet when heaven sent me. I saw the kings who rule them all

Still by the firelight and purple moonlight. I hear the rested rivers call

And the wind is crying, from a love that won't grow cold

My lover, she is lying, on the dark side of the globe

If we could just join hands

You got me rockin' when I ought to be a-rollin'

Darlin', tell me, darlin', which way to go

You keep me rockin', baby, then you keep me stolen

Won't you tell me, darlin', which way to go... that's right

Oh how I wonder, oh how I worry and I would dearly like to know

I've all this wonder of earthly plunder will it leave us anything to show

And our time is flyin' see the candle burnin' low

Is the new world rising, from the shambles of the old

If we could just join hands.

" yeaah, yeaah" that's right, that's right" :rolleyes:

Then there's always the hope.... maybe it will be simulcast? B)

I'll be drinking, crying, listening to all my zep and plant, watching my dvd's, and hanging with my fellow zephead-the only one I've found in town.....

And..like most others...we'll be searching the internet and everywhere else for info...

:drunk::boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo::drunk:

I will be wishing like hell I was there! I read something about a live webcast, so I'll be checking that on the day. Also I will go to Youtube after the gig and see if anyone has posted any concert footage.

I think I might be watching some Zeppelin that day or listening to them. But I will be disappointed I couldn't fly half way around the world to be there on the 10th! :(

Hi:

I know it will be a sad day for those who can't be there but I think we should all try to be happy for the band..

I say we should all raise a toast @ 12 p.m. ...non-alcohol for those who don't drink or have to work...and together we should yell "WE LUV LED ZEPPELIN"

Juliet :D

Dec. 10th is not only the Led Zeppelin reunion, it is also my birthday. What a lucky day for a die hard Led Zep like myself to have it on the same day as reunion right? No, I'm not going to the O2 to celebrate my birthday there, but it would be the best birthday gift in the world though. I'll probably just celebrate my birthday at home on Dec. 10th listening to Led Zeppelin music all day long!

Archived