Stairway's Piper

The Piper?

OK, I am hoping I found a place to pose the question that is resonating within me. Call it a delusion of grandseur, but I think I figured out something important with regards to the human condition. I applied it to myself, and results occurred which I am still experiencing. I am, for lack of better terms I hope to someday express, transforming, morphing. The experience has been painful, to say the least, and in the months of screaming and wiggling when I was capable of little else, I existed listening to the music I had always listened to. During that time, the "coincidences" of it all were simply too much to be coincidence.

I will, unfortunately, be somewhat cryptic in what follows, for I know not how to tell my tale. Once I do, I plan on publishing the story for all, which, uncoincidentally, fits with what I have to tell.

A simplistic version of what occurred follows:

I was always miserable. I am very intelligent. I have always been looking for answers. I came up with a theory of The Path, yes the eastern philosophical Path. Only, I believe I had figured out the physics of it. In short, The Path is the path of a wave.

I expanded on this idea, combining it with Darwinism, what I know from Cognitive Psychology, and physics. I realized that a "kink" existed in my body which caused feedback. This feedback manifested itself in the symptoms of ADHD I always exuded, as well as pain and misery. I realized, too, that this "Kink" had my posture such that I walked differently then I should. I chose to try to correct my walk in an effort to alliviate this "Kink".

For months, I walked differently, as I had calculated. I, too, did the yoga stretches I had always done (though never truly correctly). What occurred next is too complicated and tiring to get into here. In sum, I experienced moments of "Unkinking" or unwinding, which included overwhelming physical sensations, and the immediate hieghtening of my body. Over several of these in a few months, I became an inch and a half taller than before. At 33, I was 5' 9 1/2" tall. I am now 5' 11".

It is getting hard to continue, . . . , so just know that pain accompanied this new posture. I suffer. I am now experiencing Hypermobility Syndrome, which an Oxford article does well to show some of what I have gone through, not including my doctors refusal to believe my claims even when medical records confirmed the hieght change!

I am convinced that if what I have done is applied to younger individuals, those still growing, they will be better able to deal with the results than I have been. They will prosper.

OK, so, while struggling with my miserable situation, the following dawned on me to be prophetical:

No Quarter: I am taking the path no one goes, carrying news that must get through. My doctors disbelieve me. I am friendless with no aid in my suffering. It took nearly 2 years for my doctors to finally give me Vicodin to ease my pain. I have received No Quarter.

The whopper, Stairway: this should be something that raises the hairs on your neck.

Remember that it even says "words have two meanings".

All I did was question my assumptions, acknowledging that "all of our thoughts are misgiven." For over 30 years, I had no idea my posture was so poor, that I was in pain and miserable, that it was fixable. I thought I was like everyone else, even in the presence of much evidence to the contrary.

As I said, a "kink" had me standing over an inch shorter than I should have. My spine was in a knot. Rather, . . . , there was "a bustle in [my] hedgerow."

I am planning on telling the world (this post is one of my first attempts). If I am the Piper, I am calling all to join me in this knowldge.

If, as I believe, applying what I have learned to the young, will alleviate suffering. And a "new day will dawn" and "the forests will echo with laughter."

Note what I omitted from the above line, because it is really the kicker. I always assumes "for those who stand long" meant those who endure. But words have two meanings. As such, "A new day will dawn for those who stand long" means, quite literally, standing taller!

OK, more "coincidences" exist, but I am far to tired to continue. They include that I am trying to "bring the balance back" within my body, which uncoincidentally can be mapped out to look mush like the Ying Yang symbol, which, uncoincidentally is a visual symbol of the word Yallah (see it, spin the word Yallah, you get Yallah, like the Ying Yang symbol). Also, there is the chance that "all will be revealed" by the knowledge I have realized, as predicted in Kashmir.

OK, really, I am in pain and must stop. I will check in on this to see what others think when I am able. Be well.

Western doctors are great when you are acute (you know, like dying right now!) but they stink when you are chronic (not stoned, but long term dis-eased). You have found/created a valid path you now must follow. I have had great sucess/relief with deep, deep tensing and relaxation followed be positive self suggestion. I suggest you learn more about yoga (not just the physical "hatha" kind), self-hypnosis and the mythos of the world's cultures (it seems like we all tell the same basic stories). Accupuncture maybe be a source of pain relief, as may Chinese herbal medicine. And treat yourself to a massage, it might hurt the next day but later you'll feel better!

Thank you for trusting us enough to share your remarkable story with us. I look forward to future installments.

OK, I am hoping I found a place to pose the question that is resonating within me. Call it a delusion of grandseur, but I think I figured out something important with regards to the human condition. I applied it to myself, and results occurred which I am still experiencing. I am, for lack of better terms I hope to someday express, transforming, morphing. The experience has been painful, to say the least, and in the months of screaming and wiggling when I was capable of little else, I existed listening to the music I had always listened to. During that time, the "coincidences" of it all were simply too much to be coincidence......

I expanded on this idea, combining it with Darwinism, what I know from Cognitive Psychology, and physics. I realized that a "kink" existed in my body which caused feedback. This feedback manifested itself in the symptoms of ADHD I always exuded, as well as pain and misery. I realized, too, that this "Kink" had my posture such that I walked differently then I should. I chose to try to correct my walk in an effort to alliviate this "Kink".

Sounds like your chakras needed a realignment. ;)

OK, more "coincidences" exist, but I am far to tired to continue. They include that I am trying to "bring the balance back" within my body, which uncoincidentally can be mapped out to look mush like the Ying Yang symbol, which, uncoincidentally is a visual symbol of the word Yallah (see it, spin the word Yallah, you get Yallah, like the Ying Yang symbol). Also, there is the chance that "all will be revealed" by the knowledge I have realized, as predicted in Kashmir.

OK, really, I am in pain and must stop. I will check in on this to see what others think when I am able. Be well.

I appreciate the "coincidences" of life too, they happen to me all the time. Your post is sort of a little coincidence to me because just last night at the dinner table my family was talking about good posture! Hope you recover and feel better soon.

I know what it's like to deal with chronic pain 24/7. You will finely come to the conclusion the only help you will get is from within. That or more drugs which is not the answer. I sympathize with you but i thought your explanation was a bit odd. Sorry dont mean to offend.

OK, I am hoping I found a place to pose the question that is resonating within me. Call it a delusion of grandseur, but I think I figured out something important with regards to the human condition. I applied it to myself, and results occurred which I am still experiencing. I am, for lack of better terms I hope to someday express, transforming, morphing. The experience has been painful, to say the least, and in the months of screaming and wiggling when I was capable of little else, I existed listening to the music I had always listened to. During that time, the "coincidences" of it all were simply too much to be coincidence.

I will, unfortunately, be somewhat cryptic in what follows, for I know not how to tell my tale. Once I do, I plan on publishing the story for all, which, uncoincidentally, fits with what I have to tell.

A simplistic version of what occurred follows:

I was always miserable. I am very intelligent. I have always been looking for answers. I came up with a theory of The Path, yes the eastern philosophical Path. Only, I believe I had figured out the physics of it. In short, The Path is the path of a wave.

For months, I walked differently, as I had calculated. I, too, did the yoga stretches I had always done (though never truly correctly). What occurred next is too complicated and tiring to get into here. In sum, I experienced moments of "Unkinking" or unwinding, which included overwhelming physical sensations, and the immediate hieghtening of my body. Over several of these in a few months, I became an inch and a half taller than before. At 33, I was 5' 9 1/2" tall. I am now 5' 11".

It is getting hard to continue, . . . , so just know that pain accompanied this new posture. I suffer. I am now experiencing Hypermobility Syndrome, which an Oxford article does well to show some of what I have gone through, not including my doctors refusal to believe my claims even when medical records confirmed the hieght change!

I am convinced that if what I have done is applied to younger individuals, those still growing, they will be better able to deal with the results than I have been. They will prosper.

OK, so, while struggling with my miserable situation, the following dawned on me to be prophetical:

No Quarter: I am taking the path no one goes, carrying news that must get through. My doctors disbelieve me. I am friendless with no aid in my suffering. It took nearly 2 years for my doctors to finally give me Vicodin to ease my pain. I have received No Quarter.

The whopper, Stairway: this should be something that raises the hairs on your neck.

Remember that it even says "words have two meanings".

All I did was question my assumptions, acknowledging that "all of our thoughts are misgiven." For over 30 years, I had no idea my posture was so poor, that I was in pain and miserable, that it was fixable. I thought I was like everyone else, even in the presence of much evidence to the contrary.

As I said, a "kink" had me standing over an inch shorter than I should have. My spine was in a knot. Rather, . . . , there was "a bustle in [my] hedgerow."

I am planning on telling the world (this post is one of my first attempts). If I am the Piper, I am calling all to join me in this knowldge.

If, as I believe, applying what I have learned to the young, will alleviate suffering. And a "new day will dawn" and "the forests will echo with laughter."

Note what I omitted from the above line, because it is really the kicker. I always assumes "for those who stand long" meant those who endure. But words have two meanings. As such, "A new day will dawn for those who stand long" means, quite literally, standing taller!

Archived