Which is worse... / Would you rather...

the queen without a king

Rats would be worse.

Which would be worse: being trapped in an elevator, or being stuck upside down on a roller coaster?

I would rather be trapped in an elevator, at least you can lie down.

Would you rather be devoid of your sense of touch or your sense of smell?

I would rather be trapped in an elevator, at least you can lie down.

Would you rather be devoid of your sense of touch or your sense of smell?

Devoid of my sense of smell. I like to touch too much ;)

Would you rather be on a raft in the middle of the ocean or walking in the middle of a desert?

Devoid of my sense of smell. I like to touch too much ;)

Would you rather be on a raft in the middle of the ocean or walking in the middle of a desert?

Desert. I'm a fair skinned anglo,I would cook in both situations,but the desert I would choose.

Pardon me,while I regress to the room of rats versus roaches.

No brainer,roaches smoke much easier than rats.

OK,real time deal:

Plant/Krauss Sat in Birmingham,or VIP tickects to Talladega on Sat.to tour the pits and possibly meet some NASCAR celebs?

This would be for the Aaron's 312.Not the big one on Sunday.

I was committed to this prior to the concert announcment.

The wifey and I are awaking at 4 am(shit)CST to meet her sister,and head to this event.

The race is 45-50 miles from where I live.

Irony ...as the eagle leaves its nest...Plant will be performing a mere 6-7 miles from my home.

I should be back in mucho time to make the gig;I,ll be on fumes by then.

Don't have a ticket,but money works.

I'm fucked either way.If I go solo,my better half'll be pissed.If I don't,I'll wind up kicking my own ass.

Saw Led Zeppelin and Page/Plant in the same venue,and Plant solo (different venues)here on three occasions.

What to do?

On thread topic,I'll lighten up a bit...

Eat only one potato chip,or one Hershey's Kiss?

Celine Dion! :D

And as for the one potato chip vs one Hershey kiss...usually depends on what I'm craving that day...I'm gonna say I'd rather have the one chip.

Would you rather eat a rotten egg or drink milk that's gone bad?

Drink milk. I think we call it butter milk in the South.

I would barf on a rotten egg.

Marsha Brady or Laurie Patridge?

Laurie Partridge (as in Marsha Brady is worse)

A serious relationship with someone 15 years younger of 15 years older?

!5 years older is worse... at least since I am nearly 48. 15 years younger is still 33, but 15 years older is really OLD!

Which is worse:

Killing a thousand people by accident in one incident

or killing one person slowly and very brutally intentionally?

Would you rather have the ability to fly, read minds or be invisible?

Would YOU, rather.......

(a) Tell Lies,

(B) Know the truth,

© Don't give a toss..........

???

So you're the 'Queen without a King' now, or so you say, let me guess, you don't give a 'toss' about the 'real' people back then? (when the tape was made.)

If you must INSIST, then, as you say, you will NEVER be 'Born'........

I'll pick sex with the hideous guy :o

Which is worse: Being in a room full of rats or a room full of roaches?

Or a 'forum' full of 'plagiarist fruads', or 'dedicated followers of fashion' who really don't give a 'to**' who you are..... .....and really don't 'like' you at all........

roaches? rats? etc., etc.,............. carry on as normal..........

Would YOU, rather.......

(a) Tell Lies,

(B) Know the truth,

© Don't give a toss..........

???

So you're the 'Queen without a King' now, or so you say, let me guess, you don't give a 'toss' about the 'real' people back then? (when the tape was made.)

If you must INSIST, then, as you say, you will NEVER be 'Born'........

I have no idea what any of this means. If it's a joke, I don't get it and if you're trying to tell me something you're going to have to be a little more clear than the post above.

I don't remember ever having a problem with you on this forum so hopefully you'll respond and clarify what it is you are trying to say.

Die tomorrow. :(

A grim scenario from the book '186 Steps' about the Mauthausen death camp in Austria.

An SS guard forced one of the prisoners into a freezing stream of water and held him under til he felt satisfied the prisoner had had enough. He then pulled him out and the temp was so low that he began to freeze up immediately. The guard gave him two choices, to either continue working in the frozen weather or walk towards the guard tower and be shot. The prisoner chose the guard tower and he was shot and killed.

We can only imagine being in his place.

:unsure:

Sorry for my english tripping means taking the drugs ? well I don't take drugs but if I have to make choice i will say I rather take mushrooms B)

What is the worse to meet Robert Plant and to call him mr. Led Zeppelin or to meet Jimmy Paige and to call him mr. Robert Plant ?

Sorry for my english tripping means taking the drugs ? well I don't take drugs but if I have to make choice i will say I rather take mushrooms B)

What is the worse to meet Robert Plant and to call him mr. Led Zeppelin or to meet Jimmy Paige and to call him mr. Robert Plant ?

:hysterical:

Archived