i want to talk

MistyMountain67

i want to talk. about anything. i want this thread to be a safe haven for people who need to let there feelings out or whatever. theres not enough topics like this.

talk about your day.

talk about your depression.

talk about your bitch wife.

talk about your thoughtless husband.

talk about your shitty job.

talk about your parents.

talk about a lost loved one.

lets just talk.

i want this thread to be for people who support each other through what ever your going through.

lets just talk.

my day...well i had a dream my best friend who i've known since 1st grade and is the co-founder of our band died in a car crash...it was all so real...i woke up crying cause i thought she was dead. i mean, in this dream, her mom called and told us she died in the hospital of internal bleeding. i was convinced she was dead...it was so damn freaky.

my depression...hmmm well that dream depressed me a lot.

30 or so days of school left...

my dad is awesome...we are so much alike...we both like zep and agree about most other bands...i can just sit back and talk about my day and not have to worry about him spazzing over anything. he was actually rhythym guitarist in his band :) my mom and i are different and clash sometimes, but it's all cool :)

lost loved one...i'd rather not.

i am getting better at playing the guitar. and am jamming with my keyboard...writing some lyrics and stuff...just having a pretty decent time of it in general

I have five close friends on this forum and four of them are Aussies. If you have never met an Aussie, go find one, this site is loaded. The four I know are the most giving, sweetest, honest and loving people I know. Thanks, Deborah, Reggie, Tomy and Claudia for being my friend. I met another Aussie and it looks like she just might be number five. Oh gosh I'm an Aussie magnet. Ha ha

I have five close friends on this forum and four of them are Aussies. If you have never met an Aussie, go find one, this site is loaded. The four I know are the most giving, sweetest, honest and loving people I know. Thanks, Deborah, Reggie, Tomy and Claudia for being my friend. I met another Aussie and it looks like she just might be number five. Oh gosh I'm an Aussie magnet. Ha ha

Thanks for your nice words, J&MK. And thanks for treating me like an Aussie, but I am still 90 % Italian.. ;) I say 90% because I have to give credit to myself for having a bit of Aussie in me :D

not my accent, though.. You are a good friend too.

G'donya mate!

I like you Yanks too, especially the gals!

This is tomorrow calling, have a good one.

Archived