Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
MistyMountain67

WOMEN

Fine, but you do understand that every thread you participate in ultimately becomes about you, right? Three or four people arguing with you about your views, you responding to every post, and it becomes a Spats-fest. You're a classic thread derailer. I'm trying to remind people that we don't need to go down that road, again, because it'll be yet another thread that gets ruined or we have to stay away from because we're tired of the same old shit.

I agree. That if they don't like how i live my life or don't agree with my opinion they should just leave it. But you called me a troll. And that's not right. I am just being me and giving my honest opinions on things and telling about my experiences. I am not trying to get anyone pissed or anything.

And it's on topic. We are talking about women. I don't go into a baseball thread and talk about my experiences with women. I am not the only one talking about their experiences with or about the opposite sex.

Edited by spats

i think that people in general just need to chill and stop playing games and being sick and manipulative. it's annoying.

Amen. I don't think that's going to happen though.

I assume you are bored by the number of threads you are starting. Women are complicated. What they really want is love and attention, and if you are here all the time; well that could be part of the problem.

There is this Led Zeppelin bootleg from 1970.02.28 called "The Nobs" - get a copy of that and show it to your woman. She'll be happy for a while.

Edit: If you can't find the boot, get the album art off of Zeppelinart.com.

I'm here quite a lot but that's because I wanna get away a little from MY woman....but I DO love her and she loves me!! :):):):)