The Bands After Party.

Yes, it is invite only.

The security will be enormous, and there is absolutely no chance of getting in unless you have the magic invitation

In Belgium there's a show on tv called "Uninvited". They try to get in anywhere; concerts, private parties(with guestlists and stuff), festivals, awards,...

Only at the Oscars they didn't dare to try to get in, scared of the snipers on the roof.

If they will be present, they will get in!

~Christophe

Does anyone know who gets the invite to the aftershow party?

Obviously not the "masses" who won in the ballot.

Guests?

There are two sorts of guests. The Band guests and the Individual Band Member guests.

There are also the winners of all these competitions offering aftershow admittance.

Similarly admittance to the Sunday rehearsal. Who gets to go there?

I am greedy! I get into the show no problem but I want it all!

I got my invite + partner.

Me too!! It will be incredible!

Jeff Beck is in town, so expect a Page / Clapton / Beck jamming session, with Dave Grohl on vocals!

And as somebody has said, Jagger/Richards are playing there as well.

I didn't win the dream gig. I donated money to charity for the Ahmet Ertegun auction and won. I received two tickets to pre show party, two tickets in the VIP section and two tickets to the aftershow party. I actually may have an extra ticket to the parties. I'd rather donate to charity than to give my money to a broker. I get to write it off through my business and I also get to help people who need musical instruments who can't afford them. The charity foundation was Musicares. I also have an extra standing only ticket.

I didn't win the dream gig. I donated money to charity for the Ahmet Ertegun auction and won. I received two tickets to pre show party, two tickets in the VIP section and two tickets to the aftershow party. I actually may have an extra ticket to the parties. I'd rather donate to charity than to give my money to a broker. I get to write it off through my business and I also get to help people who need musical instruments who can't afford them. The charity foundation was Musicares. I also have an extra standing only ticket.

thats pretty cool!!!i wish i had an invite to the party!!!

BITCH!

:rolleyes: Just kidding.

That is awesome!

Lucky. B)

Have a blast!

Archived