Urban Dictionary defines Jimmy Page as:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jimmy+Page

YESSSSSSSSS!!

hahahahahha

1.) Jimmy Page

A person too divine for definition.

Don't even attempt to define Jimmy Page. That individual is far too divine for definition.

2.) Jimmy Page

1. the greatest guitarist and coolest guy ever, until he allowed puff daddy to desecrate his greatest song, kashmir, and then hugged him on saturday night live.

^ Ok, this one sucks

2. the ultimate riffmaster of all time

3.) Jimmy Page

1 In the beginning, the LORD Jimmy picked up his ax and played, and fire flew from his finger tips. 2 That fire became the Sun and Stars." - Kreation 1: 1-2, Buch von geführt

LORD Jimmy Page is GOD!!

Hahahahaha...the things they say over the Internet.... :D

These two are are really fun.

15. JIMMY PAGE

the most orgasmic guitarist ever to breathe air.He was originally a session guitarist. Played 80% of rock/blues songs of the 70's. Then joined the new yardbirds ..followed eric clapton and eventually pieced together Led Zeppelin. The band that defines true rock. Jimmy Page is by far a god. A rock legend. If he wasn't pushing 60. I'd want to have his babies.

Oh God....:rolleyes:

6. JIMMY PAGE

An individual who, in the beginning, saw the universe in all of its splendor, absorbed the knowledge and wisdom into his infinitely powerful being, and acheived a state of ultimate undestanding. He then proceeded to pick up a guitar and play. With his first notes he created the Earth and sky. With his first dyads he created fire and light. And with a mighty A7 chord, he created Man. These acts were followed by joining the Yardbirds, followed by the greatest classic rock band of all time-Led Zeppelin.

Who's up for joining me in creating the Church of Jimmy Page?

I am... :notworthy:

• 1 month later...

I don't know if it was this same site, but there was one I was guided to that had sex acts with funny names. I never heard of 90 % of these names, and some of the acts themselves seemed a bit unusual. For a good laugh, look up the "Abraham Lincoln" move (but don't try it, please).

Archived