signed Led Zep 111

I have a friend who has a signed Led Zep 11 Lp. He claims that it is a British import and that there were 500 made that were signed by the band. Anyone have information on this and perhaps the value? Any help would be great appreciated. I cannot find this in any price guides.

Thanks

DANA

Uhm, never (never!) heard of a limited signed edition, singles or albums as well.

So, if this is a real (and you've to prove it!) item signed by the whole band it might be an interesting item because Bonzo is not here anymore.

Value vary a lot from 100$ to ... but only if it's a 100% genuine album (and signatures, most of all :rolleyes: )

Anyway, if you don't know if it is an UK pressing or else, please take a look at my discography: you'll find an answer.

... and it's not your holy grail ...

I have a friend who has a signed Led Zep 11 Lp. He claims that it is a British import and that there were 500 made that were signed by the band. Anyone have information on this and perhaps the value? Any help would be great appreciated. I cannot find this in any price guides.

Thanks

DANA

This is an original UK pressing. There were supposedly 500 made with the signatures. This guy is from England and is quite trustworthy. Just wondering if anyone has heard of this.

Archived