What is your name?

Inga May

Hmmm, Preetha, it's starting to look like I'm stalking you, as my posts keep ending up right after yours. :lol:

Don't worry...I'm not. :whistling:

Now that it looks like I'm the last guy left on the board who hasn't revealed his name, I suppose the time has come to join the Zeppelin board family and not be such a stick in the mud. In my defense, this is the first day I noticed this thread.

My name is Sean.

No, I wasn't named after Sean Connery or Sean Lennon or Sean Penn. It was a simple case of Sean being the Gaelic form of my father's name, John.

Preetha! I think I have heard that name before. I know a girl in town (slapface.gif duh! I know a girl in town, ya for me!) her name is Arpita, your name reminded me of her.

Sean, that is Gaelic for John? Cool. I love the Gaelic language. I have a niece named Kayleigh (one of many spellings I know) Her mom, my sister, considered the Gaelic spelling but thought better of it. Celidh.

Guess I better ante up with my name huh?

Steve...full spelling Stevan. Yep, that's an "a" in there. Stevan, not SteVAN, no emphasis on the van. Sore spot, could you tell? unsure.gif

Of course I constantly get "oh, that's different, you don't see that every day" to which I respond..."well, actually I do!!!!" cool.gif

Hmmm, Preetha, it's starting to look like I'm stalking you, as my posts keep ending up right after yours. :lol:

Don't worry...I'm not. :whistling:

My name is Sean.

No, I wasn't named after Sean Connery

Why hello there, Mr. James Bond! :lol::P

All kidding aside, Sean, you are most certainly not stalking me! :lol: I think it is just a weird coincidence that your posts end up being just after mine! :lol:

Preetha! I think I have heard that name before. I know a girl in town (slapface.gif duh! I know a girl in town, ya for me!) her name is Arpita, your name reminded me of her.

Woah! Is that so? B) That's nice Steve! :D I was under the impression that my name was rather rare! :)

Archived