Retirement

I agree with you Al.

Enjoy your solitude Phil. :beer: Here's to you.

I am certain we will see you again.

My husband's a drummer. He has never been able to put his sticks down for long. We have an entire room devoted to this "addiction". It really IS an obsession you know. Can't be cured either. B)

Yep I know I have a room full of Guitars and Keyboards,Harmoica's,oh and a Bass or two .I take short breaks but thats is all

Invited to Live Aid, Yes.............Invited to play with Zeppelin, NO.................

You may be right but I have never heard that .I mean when Robert walked out and saw two Drum Sets who did He think the other set was for?Jason,Michael Lee,Niel Peart .Anyway as I said I really dont know I was there and He never let on if He had a Problem with Phil being there.I will say Phil is a good Drummer but made some terrible goofs at that show heck he even messed up on Piano when he did against all odds of course that is not his instrament of choice.I have seen Genises a number of times with Phil and its always entertaining

Yep I know I have a room full of Guitars and Keyboards,Harmoica's,oh and a Bass or two .I take short breaks but thats is all

Hehe... I know. I am purchasing a new house. One major consideration is the distance from neighbors. Drums, guitar, keys.

Not all persons have an undying affection for full out rock. Of course, deaf neighbors would be a blessing. :rolleyes:

I have selective hearing. When it's good... it's really good. When it's practice, I tune out. Of course, I play keys, so I'm guilty too.

B)

Archived