Guitar strap

Cav

Just wondering who made or where to find a Strap like the braided leather one Page uses? Iam trying to purchase one of the 2005 Sig model Jimmy Page Les Pauls and wanted this strap to complete the look of the guitar while on display.

Thanks in advance

Cav

I know Levis and Dunlop don't make it. My recommendation would be to find a leathersmith and just have him/her make it for you. A quality retail leather strap will run around 50 bucks. You could probably find an experienced leathersmith, give them a picture (and buy them a beer. That helps), and have them knock one out for you for a similar price. It's not a huge undertaking for someone with experience to just make one.

I know Levis and Dunlop don't make it. My recommendation would be to find a leathersmith and just have him/her make it for you. A quality retail leather strap will run around 50 bucks. You could probably find an experienced leathersmith, give them a picture (and buy them a beer. That helps), and have them knock one out for you for a similar price. It's not a huge undertaking for someone with experience to just make one.

Thanks man, you seem to always come threw with answers when it comes to Jimmys equipment.

Regards

Cav

Archived