Zeppelin Tattoos, what should i get?

Predator

Alright, im getting a tattoo and its going to be a zeppelin tattoo, either across my back or on the top corner of my back, but i dont know what to get. the symbols would be cool but everyone has that, i need to get something really awesome but I cant really think of any ideas really. I am a drummer so something with John bonham would be great, but I also love guitar too and something with page would be awesome too.

"The Object"on the cover of Presence would be pretty damn cool.It would leave most people wondering.It would probably be a good babe conversation starter too.

A tattoo should represent something meaningful to you, so, I'd say if you don't know what you want, don't get a tattoo yet. Wait until something speaks to you strongly enough to want to carry it around with you forever. :)

Yeah a few years ago I contemplated getting the Zoso but I didn't - first because I didn't know what it meant and wouldn't it suck if it turned out to be demonic, and second because I wasn't sure if I would regret it.

I now know the meaning of Zoso but I certainly don't regret not getting the tattoo.

i want the word "heretic" tattooed on my hip due to my years of rebelling in my catholic school. also, you have to be conscious of how people will percieve you when you get a tattoo. as dumb as it is, people see you differently. that's why i'm getting one where i can choose whether or not someone sees it.

Archived