Led Zep "DVD"

nirvana

What?

There is a truly magical code in the Led Zeppelin DVD release.

Not only numericaly, but in Native American Indian lore...

It's true, it's real, and it's readily "seen" by anyone who knows what to look for.

And, best of all - it's brilliant in its simplicity!

WTF are you talking about? Like, one of those secret 'easter egg' things that lead you to hidden features?

Absolutely! You got it! It's JUST like that! I have asked this question to hundreds of Zep fans but no one got the secret - and it's right there within the DVD!

Jimmy and Robert must have had a cosmic laugh on that one! But, I wonder if they know if ANYONE ever figured it out...sadly, we may never know.

But I'm telling you - it's so freakin' cool! So Zepp-ish...

Has anyone out there deciphered the magical code to the Led Zeppelin DVD...?

I have - and it's awesome...

Hint - numerologists would know.

Good luck - Nirvana!

Beats me, and sadly someone snitched my copy, I'll be buying alot of Zep these next couple of months.

Interesting though......

Has anyone out there deciphered the magical code to the Led Zeppelin DVD...?

I have - and it's awesome...

Hint - numerologists would know.

Good luck - Nirvana!

Yea the digital 5:1 soundtrack rocks :lol: ! Any more clues Yoko would appreciate....thanks and myself by the way !

This is BS. If you burn DVDs often, you would know that you can use certain programs to omit the menus from the DVD and play ALL of the video content on there. I've done it with the Zep one. There's nothing extra on there.

Absolutely! You got it! It's JUST like that! I have asked this question to hundreds of Zep fans but no one got the secret - and it's right there within the DVD!

Jimmy and Robert must have had a cosmic laugh on that one! But, I wonder if they know if ANYONE ever figured it out...sadly, we may never know.

But I'm telling you - it's so freakin' cool! So Zepp-ish...

its not a secret if you know it and share it with us :D . And why should it be a secret :(

so let us know!!!! :rolleyes::whistling:

This is BS. If you burn DVDs often, you would know that you can use certain programs to omit the menus from the DVD and play ALL of the video content on there. I've done it with the Zep one. There's nothing extra on there.

Well, he never said it was video content...

Thanks for all the comments, especially the positive ones.

But, I'll say it again - it's all there!

Never said it was part of the video at all.

And, for Zep fans who know the whole premise of why Jimmy started Zep in the first place,

it is truly magical and a confirmation of what their credo always was - and is.

The secret will remain just that until someone recognizes it from the LED ZEPPELIN DVD.

Yes, the one from 2003, i.e. Albert Hall, Earl's Court, Knebworth, The Garden, - that one.

The clues are there - it's not bullshit - unless one convinces oneself that it is.

It's really a affirmation, it's Led Zepp at its most vague and mysterious. Think of "In through the Out Door"...

its not a secret if you know it and share it with us :D . And why should it be a secret :(

so let us know!!!! :rolleyes::whistling:

It took me quite a while to fiqure it out...but I'm not going to ruin the fun for those who want to put in the effort in trying to find out what it is by telling everyone here.

It wasn't meant to be obvious - just like anything that REALLY matters.

Jimmy Page is not going to play his hand that easily with anything he is involved with.

You may never figure it out - so just enjoy the video.

No No No...he was not burning a business card....hehehehehe

The guy on the cover was burning a "Dear John" letter...lamenting at the bar (pub) as those in the scene look on...its right on the funky water colour sleeve....plain as day...sitting in the ashtray..."Dear John"...pull out your vinyl or Japanese Album sleeve reproduction CDs...but whatever you do, don't forget to share the solution of the DVD mystery as mentioned by Nirvana...I must have a look at my copy too

Cheers Lads

Archived