Led Zep "DVD"

nirvana

Nirvana,

I'd hold a Bachelor of Science degree if it weren't for algebra, so I never had a chance

with this as soon as numerology became a factor. Having said that, the theory does

seem plausible. I'd always wondered why they gave it such an ordinary title and now

it does seem we all know.

My only concern in this thread was that you would leave the seekers on the mountain

side. There were many hands going up for help and some of your posts indicated you

would rather leave them stranded.

Ultimately this has been one of the best threads on the site. You should be proud.

well, now I'm confused.....does this mean that they knew back in 2003 that they were going to launch the Mothership in 2007? Surely they weren't in the talking stages of the tribute reunion show back then. Or are you saying they could predict the future?....or it's an example of Jimmy's "black magic"?....or just coincidence?

...hhmmm, not bad hcs, not bad at all. Missed one slight reduction, but really very good deductions. I'll give you a 94/100.

As an aside to your fine work here - look for some 1977 footage within the DVD itself...there is a small reference to the "Tour of 77" but on the whole, the entire Tour is missing from the DVD.

Anyone ever question why - when there were such awesome shows such as Detroit, LA Forum, Seattle, Dallas, MSG, Cleveland, etc.

I believe that the tragedies of that year and tour were too great and over-shadowed the incredible shows that did take place.

DVD is the answer.

Seattle an awesome show ? More a cure to treat insomnia. If i recall right it was found not worthy by Jimmy to include on the DVD.

:wave: Miss Pamela

Whaaaaaaaaaat so this whole thread has been just to say that mothership would be released on the 12 of nov 2007? and whats this thing about putting the led zep IV album cover in front of a mirror and you see a dog. i cant see one unless its in the tree roots down in the corner and its howling at the sky...

I dont have a five dollar bill! im english. but seriously where is the black dog supposed to be? i can see something that could be it but then it could be anything, its what your mind makes it. of course you can interpret anything into anything because letters can have hundreds of different associated numbers or whatever. you can manipulate them to mean anything through sums to get the desired result.

but seriously where is the black dog supposed to be?

The black dog related to the Led Zeppelin IV inner album cover. I don't think anyone

has said it has anything to do with Mothership or the DVD. This threads so convulted

it's probably just best to move along.

The black dog related to the Led Zeppelin IV inner album cover. I don't think anyone

has said it has anything to do with Mothership or the DVD. This threads so convulted

it's probably just best to move along.

I agree totally Steve! Nothing more to see here.

I agree totally Steve! Nothing more to see here.

Nothing more to see at all on the forums lately. I just realized there's over 7,000

posts in the general games and bullshit forum and barely 5,000 in the Zep areas.

Had I not posted anything it would probably be closer to 2,500. There's a lot of

lurkers out there. If you want to communicate about Led Zeppelin get on board.

Nothing more to see at all on the forums lately. I just realized there's over 7,000

posts in the general games and bullshit forum and barely 5,000 in the Zep areas.

Had I not posted anything it would probably be closer to 2,500. There's a lot of

lurkers out there. If you want to communicate about Led Zeppelin get on board.

Steve do you have the Destroyer boot from Cleveland 1977?

Yes, on cd. I'd have to check on vinyl.

yea, i have the copy on vinyl...it has lord of the rings type cover with fighting orcs with all types of medievel weapons slashing away. excellent sound quality.

if you are missing any boots let me know - i'll see if i have them.

I personally believe there is more to Zep than just the music (Jimmy is listed as a Thelemic Wizard, after all), and this, to me, was actually a cool thread. Thanks for the read.

As far as them knowing in '03 that they would release Mothership... I could be wrong, but Mothership's purpose wasn't for the reunion, but as a greatest hits for iTunes download. It is quite possible that they've been negotiating that contract since 2003, so, yes, they knew they'd release something like Mothership around this time. And, yes, knowing an actual date is plausible. I'm pretty sure Mothership and the reunion were not initially planned to be synonymous, as I doubt Zep were planning a reunion back in '03. So it's possible Mothership was planned first, and that, TSRTS remaster, and the reunion all turned into one of the happiest coincidences a Zep fan has ever known.

Rubbish. The second (or third?) 'best of' was still in the planning stages in '03. And certainly no one foresaw the passing Ahmet Ertegun's (RIP, you are the kingpin) and the reunion gig in his honour. So I'd say this is coincidence but I know nothing about numberology (DVD <> 4+4+4, does it? How so?).

If this were true then I suppose we should start planning on a new album in 2015 since it will be 47 years since LZ formed and there are 10 letters in 'mothership' and 47 + 10 = 57 and 5+7 = 12 new tracks?

A better question would be:

How Many More Times?

Archived