Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
TelecasterShaggy

Orange Amp Tiny Terror

Ive been playing guitar for a couple of years now and have been gigging with a Fender 112 SE combo amp and I dont really like it for the stuff I play and its heavy to be lugging around when I never turn it up past 2.5. Im in a band with just my guitar, drums, bass, and vocals and I have been lookin at half stacks. At first I was looking at Fenders, then Marshalls, but as I was surfin through eBay i came across the Orange Amp Tiny Terror and became interested. I was just wondering if any of you had any experience with this amp and could tell me anything about it.

I played an Orange bass amp with a high end Alembic. It was a very clean amp. it was a tube and tube don't sound good on bass. It's somthing different, whcih is always a plus. Some people said jimmy only used his orange for the thremin, but i think he used it for guitar work too. since ive been loving you comes to mind.

It might be good with good F/X proccesor from line6.

but check out you tube and there is a bunch of orange tiny terror demos. sounds great.

i've always wanted to get an orange amp, but that would require me to out a mortgage to afford it :D

Edited by MistyMountain67

the tiny terror is a magnificent amp!

great sound for the money and the quality is not shady at all.

The other guitarist in my band borrowed an Orange Tiny Terror from a friend once, along with a mesa boogie cabinet (2x10 or 2x12, I don't remember). It sounded great! Though I'm not sure about wattage, price, or loudness. Unfortunately the gig we were borrowing it for was canceled, so we didn't get to test it out as much as we would have liked. :rolleyes:

The Tiny Terror is really cool (along with just about every other mini head), and sounds awesome.

That along with the fact that its fairly inexpensive (particularly for an Orange amp) means that if you don't own one, you probably should.

I will be buying one soon.