Why, hello there

TangerineLZ

Hello everyone.

As you may have guessed, I'm new to the forum (just joined about....2 minutes ago?)

So, about me: I'm 20, female, and I've been a Zeppelin fan for like...8 years and my biggest regret is not being alive during the 70's.

Hello everyone.

As you may have guessed, I'm new to the forum (just joined about....2 minutes ago?)

So, about me: I'm 20, female, and I've been a Zeppelin fan for like...8 years and my biggest regret is not being alive during the 70's.

welcome ...btw i was alive during the 70's but didn't get to see them until 2007, so there's hope for you yet!!! hopefully you won't have to wait as long as i did... :D

Hi Tangerinelz it is nice to meet you and welcome just remmeber you can check out but you can never leave. Oh Hell thats the Eagles its the early onset of Demisia or I am slightly Crazy you decide.

I did see Zeppelin in the 60's and 70's and 1980's but I did miss the O2 show .Never have had any luck with those lotterys but I tried.LOL Glad you are here . Watch out for the pyscho Zeppelin Fans

Greetings TangerineLZ,

I've also just joined this site (was on another before this one but it closed down). Hope you have many happy times on here, I am also really peed off that I wasn't around in the 70's, that was my time, I think I would fitted in better, oh well not to worry maybe they will reform and I'll get to see them.

If you haven't go and watch Letz Zep, they'll blow your socks off, there extremely good.

Cheers

Archived