Jimmy Page to be on cover of magazine

Cactus

May 1

Spent yesterday shooting Jimmy Page for a magazine cover (I can't say which one), but out soonish. Jimmy looked the best I've seen him in photos in ages, it's strange to think of him with dark hair now. Also first shoot I've done with no guitar throughout. He looked like a rock star. Come to think of it, he is a rock star...

I wonder what this might be for? I'm going to start speculating - shot in May, say it goes into production in June/July, released as the August/September edition........September.....hmmm

Does Halfin mean Jimmy has died his hair? I thought he looked fine with the silver. Very respectable.

I could be wrong, but I took it to mean that Ross thinks Jimmy looks so good with silver hair now (which he does) that it's hard to imagine how he use to look with dark hair.

I think Ross meant Jimmy without his dark hair, meaning it's still silver. I can't wait for this magazine or maybe he'll post the some of the pictures in the next few weeks to tied us over until it's out. I'm dying to know what the documentary is.

Enough already!

The comment obviously meant that Jimmy looks great with his silver hair.

Is there anyone else on this thread,apart from Steve and I,that understands the English language!! :lol:

I was extremely upset to hair that jimmys here had died!!! :lol:

I could be wrong, but I took it to mean that Ross thinks Jimmy looks so good with silver hair now (which he does) that it's hard to imagine how he use to look with dark hair.

Jimmy looks awesome with the silver /Grey hair ;as after all have you ever seen a 'wizard" (wise man) who didn't have Grey/white Hair?

Do you have any more info on that documentary Steve? It's been asked about a few times on here, but still seems to be a mystery. Cheers.

Neither Jimmy nor Jack White have discussed any specific details yet. Now we have

Ross being cagey about Wednesday's photo shoot. Very peculiar.

Neither Jimmy nor Jack White have discussed any specific details yet. Now we have

Ross being cagey about Wednesday's photo shoot. Very peculiar.

Now those are two great tastes that would go great together.

Do you have any more info on that documentary Steve? It's been asked about a few times on here, but still seems to be a mystery. Cheers.

I wonder if this is a LZ documentary or a documentary of something else?

Does Halfin mean Jimmy has died his hair? I thought he looked fine with the silver. Very respectable.

I read RH entry the other day and thought the same thing at first until a couple of people pointed out that Ross was talking about Jimmy's look now vs Jimmy's look back then.

I wonder if this is a LZ documentary or a documentary of something else?

Not a Led Zeppelin documentary (so far as I've heard) but again, no confirmation yet.

I suspect it may have to do with the Mississippi Delta blues but time will tell.

Not a Led Zeppelin documentary (so far as I've heard) but again, no confirmation yet.

I suspect it may have to do with the Mississippi Delta blues but time will tell.

So other words you don't know anything about it.

Jimmy has liked Jack White since their beginings hasn't he?

Well, Jimmy saw The White Stripes perform in England back in Summer 2004 and really enjoyed the show.

In New York the following year (9/25/05) Jack stopped by during Jimmy's photo shoot with Ross and agreed to pose with him for several photos. In England, Jimmy sat side

stage for their second gig in Hammersmith (11/5/05). Backstage before the show, John Baker (Jack White's tour manager) surprised Jimmy by putting Viv Prince (original Pretty Things drummer) on the phone.

Jimmy and Jack have since gone on to participate in other photo shoots together and

of course they are both involved in the as yet to be released documentary.

Thanks. :)

Whatever documentary it is, I will be sure to watch.

It BETTER air in the US though!

Archived