Jimmy Page to be on cover of magazine

Cactus

Jack White holding the double neck...and Page holding the Montgomery Airline...I don't know who to be more jealous of.

If you are the first rhyming acitomeniphen with "you see the medicine", then you know something about how to rock.

I wonder if this is a LZ documentary or a documentary of something else?

I've seen a LZ documentary, it's called "A to Zeppelin - the story of Led Zeppelin"

Nice pics :) I liked Jimmy more with his silver hair tho :P

• 4 weeks later...
I wonder what this might be for? I'm going to start speculating - shot in May, say it goes into production in June/July, released as the August/September edition........September.....hmmm

looks like that's been answered...

looks like that's been answered...

Hmmm....don't know about that Beat....I think it was Miss HoneyDripper that pointed out on another thread that the RS cover couldn't be what Ross was refering to because Jimmy wasn't even captured with his guitar for RS....

In the hopes something even bigger and better is brewing... :wub:

Hmmm....don't know about that Beat....I think it was Miss HoneyDripper that pointed out on another thread that the RS cover couldn't be what Ross was refering to because Jimmy wasn't even captured with his guitar for RS....

In the hopes something even bigger and better is brewing... :wub:

here's the original halfin quote that is the 1st post of this thread...

May 1

Spent yesterday shooting Jimmy Page for a magazine cover (I can't say which one), but out soonish. Jimmy looked the best I've seen him in photos in ages, it's strange to think of him with dark hair now. Also first shoot I've done with no guitar throughout. He looked like a rock star. Come to think of it, he is a rock star...

here's the june 1st entry from ross's diary (courtesy rosshalfin.co.uk)

The new cover of Rolling Stone, the Jimmy Page photo shot by me last month in London. Don't know what John Mayer is doing on the cover - a guitar hero? The poster boy for little girls, I mean, he'll be gone at some point, just like Bush with Gavin Rossdale. Where's Slash, say, or Glenn Tipton, or Brad Tolinski's homosexual dream, Zakk Wylde with his mouth open screaming. Or, come to think of it, Tony iommi, Joe Perry or the Love Gun, Paul Stanley!

sorry...

here's the june 1st entry from ross's diary (courtesy rosshalfin.co.uk)

The new cover of Rolling Stone, the Jimmy Page photo shot by me last month in London. Don't know what John Mayer is doing on the cover - a guitar hero? The poster boy for little girls, I mean, he'll be gone at some point, just like Bush with Gavin Rossdale. Where's Slash, say, or Glenn Tipton, or Brad Tolinski's homosexual dream, Zakk Wylde with his mouth open screaming. Or, come to think of it, Tony iommi, Joe Perry or the Love Gun, Paul Stanley!

sorry...

No apologies needed!! I was, unfortunately, wrong :( I was just hoping there was another cover shot to look forward to :wub:

Archived