Wow this has just completly blown my mind.

hello my name is Kyle and Im 19 years old and a complete classic rock junkie for lack of better term. I love Led Zeppelin and I wish I could have seen them live, and I hopefully will if they tour again but you know how that goes. But anyway what blew my mind was what I just realized. I was born in 1989 and "Stairway To Heaven" came out in 1971. One thing that brings so much joy to my life is being able to completly play Stairway to Heaven on guitar. Well in 2071 I will be 82 years old. If i do live that long and still able to move my old fingers around on the fretboard I could play Stairway To Heaven...A 100 YEAR OLD SONG at that point!!!! To me that is just crazy to think about.

some possible future Stones tour names: ;)

Stones and Bones

Don't Tread On Keith

The Undead Tour

Off Our Rockers Tour

Get The Ensure Out

Back From the Grave

Back From The Grave and Back Again

R B)

Edited by reids

Hey Telecastershaggy! I've got a great idea. The younger generation (i'm 15) will stay in the forum until 2071 and then play Stairway unisono and as loud as our Marshalls can do it !!!

...In case we can hold a guitar then! :lol:

PS Sorry for my English, i'm kinda tired...

hello my name is Kyle and Im 19 years old and a complete classic rock junkie for lack of better term. I love Led Zeppelin and I wish I could have seen them live, and I hopefully will if they tour again but you know how that goes. But anyway what blew my mind was what I just realized. I was born in 1989 and "Stairway To Heaven" came out in 1971. One thing that brings so much joy to my life is being able to completly play Stairway to Heaven on guitar. Well in 2071 I will be 82 years old. If i do live that long and still able to move my old fingers around on the fretboard I could play Stairway To Heaven...A 100 YEAR OLD SONG at that point!!!! To me that is just crazy to think about.

Ill be 80 then, so if i live that long and can still do some crazy bass triplets and sick fills, ill jam to stairway with you

Edited by Predator

That si ttally crazy for me to think about. I'm 14, and I don't think as Zep's music as 40 years old. For me, it's just like listening to music today. Well, let me rephrase that, I don't think about the time gap. Their music is better than today's.

Ok so I'm 15 I'll be 79 in 2071. So Stonehenge Nov.8 2071. Everyone who knows Zep stuff show up and play Stairway(and mabye some other Zep stuff?). I'll be really good by then not that I'm bad now!

• 4 weeks later...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could they do that? :blink:

There wouldn't be a optical difference... I mean, compare Keith and some voodoo zombies!

:P :P

But they are cool anyway. They're as old as my grandparents.

Speaking of anniversaries - wasn't it on May 5th when the Hindenburg LZ129 went down .. ? If so, lets spare athought or two on Monday, eh ?

May 6th, 1937 actually. My great aunt was actually at the airfield in Lakehurst and witnessed it. A tragedy. :(