Wow this has just completly blown my mind.

hello my name is Kyle and Im 19 years old and a complete classic rock junkie for lack of better term. I love Led Zeppelin and I wish I could have seen them live, and I hopefully will if they tour again but you know how that goes. But anyway what blew my mind was what I just realized. I was born in 1989 and "Stairway To Heaven" came out in 1971. One thing that brings so much joy to my life is being able to completly play Stairway to Heaven on guitar. Well in 2071 I will be 82 years old. If i do live that long and still able to move my old fingers around on the fretboard I could play Stairway To Heaven...A 100 YEAR OLD SONG at that point!!!! To me that is just crazy to think about.
Great concept Kyle,maybe by 2071 I'll be able to drum like Bonzo..................................yeah,we'll see :D .

(I blew my mind years ago,but I plug it in every morning and the thing just keeps on going)

Great concept Kyle,maybe by 2071 I'll be able to drum like Bonzo..................................yeah,we'll see :D .

(I blew my mind years ago,but I plug it in every morning and the thing just keeps on going)

Will ya be able to play like Bonzo?!? :notworthy: No offence, but in 2071 we'll all be older than my grandparents are now (oh, just imagine me grannie hitting the drums and get drunk with her mate jolly Jack Daniel :drunk::hysterical: ). I'll be glad if I'm not arriving in a wheelchair then.. :thumbsup:

Will ya be able to play like Bonzo?!? :notworthy: No offence, but in 2071 we'll all be older than my grandparents are now (oh, just imagine me grannie hitting the drums and get drunk with her mate jolly Jack Daniel :drunk::hysterical: ). I'll be glad if I'm not arriving in a wheelchair then.. :thumbsup:
I'd be happy to play 1/2 as good as Bonzo lucy.As far as 'Jack' is concerned;Warning ! CONSUME WITH UTMOST CARE.Seriously,by the time 2071 swings around I'll be nothing but a hazy swirling smokey, (hopefully~) good memory.