On the radio today...

Del Nileppez

I heard on the radio today that Robert is having a hard time reaching all the high notes during rehearsals and Jimmy is not playing that good as well and that Led Zeppelin was going to have to change the way they are going to play some of their songs to compensate for this. I think it said their information came from the "Sun". I know nothing of this "Sun" and where do they get this information from anyways.

I heard on the radio today that Robert is having a hard time reaching all the high notes during rehearsals and Jimmy is not playing that good as well and that Led Zeppelin was going to have to change the way they are going to play some of their songs to compensate for this. I think it said their information came from the "Sun". I know nothing of this "Sun" and where do they get this information from anyways.

David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen.

I think it said their information came from the "Sun". I know nothing of this "Sun" and where do they get this information from anyways.

This "Sun" you speak of is a national newspaper here in England. A popular one I might add.

Awwww....but please remember people....the Sun was the first to report of the reunion...hope none of this is true!!!

Bollocks, the press jumped on it all at once.

The Sun is the epitome of British sleaze, excluding News of the World. Literally, there are fewer than 4 decent national newspapers here.

Archived