Wedding Anniversary, May 3

ZoSoDragon

My husband Rorer 714 and I met through this forum over 3 years ago...

Our wedding anniverary was 2 years ago to the day...May 3....

I love my husband with all my heart, and I want to tell you all how happy I am to have met him on here.... :wub: I hope that I am married to him for many, many more years....I am so lucky :banana:

:wub:

I love my husband with all my heart, and I want to tell you all how happy I am to have met him on here.... :wub: I hope that I am married to him for many, many more years....I am so lucky :banana:

Yay for both of ya!!

I love hearing about lovey doveyness :D Congrats to you and Mr ZoSoDragon, I am really happy for both of you.

Btw, where have you been?? It's ages since I have seen you on here ZoSo...nice to have you back.

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Rorer!

My second favorite redhead. LOL

(it's okay--you're still Del's favorite.)

Actually there are couple of things about both of you that I really love and admire quite a bit...

... well, specifically four things.

Oh, and congratulations Zoso!

Hopefully that guy spent a lot of money on you on your aniversary.

ZosoDragon, where've you been?!

Congrats!

I've been busy working at my new job :D I helped open up a brand new Barnes and Noble in Jacksonville, they have me hoppin...I barely get time to come on anymore...Rorer's been working a lot as well...although I have to work nights for the next 5 days in a row, you may see him on here if he's bored lol.

thats amazing that you met through here. did you live near eachother? how did you meet up?

Nope, I lived in Edmonton, Canada and he lived here in North Carolina, USA. After we'd talked on the phone for awhile, hours every day, he bought me a plane ticket for Christmas in 2004. My mum was worried that he was luring me here to kill me or spring him out of prison :whistling: You should have seen the look on his face when I came down the escalator in the airport...he looked at me like I was a princess or something :lol: But we had a great visit, and then he came to Canada to see me 3 months later for my 24th birthday...went back and forth like that until Feb of 2006, till I finally stayed in North Carolina for good :) I haven't been back to Canada since....hopefully I will be able to soon though, I do miss my family and friends a lot.

My final immigration interview is June 16, I just found that out last week!

Does he still post here? Don't think I ever met the lucky fellow

He still peruses the pages, but has been busy so hasn't posted. He comes on here sporadically like I do....

Happy Anniversary to you both!!! Since you met through the forum, did your wedding have anything Zep-related in it?

Haha, not this time...But he did dress up for the occasion...he wasn't even that dressed up for our wedding! I was so excited... :wub:

Actually there are couple of things about both of you that I really love and admire quite a bit...

... well, specifically four things.

Oh, and congratulations Zoso!

Hopefully that guy spent a lot of money on you on your aniversary.

We both spent a lot on each other actually :lol: We had a great meal, and a great time together in general :banana:

Thanks everyone for your congrats, they mean a lot!

Congrats !! I remember your hubbie, but I had no clue you guys actually met here. A successful board immigration kind of offsets other border tales.

And ladies, I'm 48...no kids, I have good health care, a vested pension, and an awesome boot collection. Anybody ?....Bueller ? :unsure: