What's the Last Concert You Attended?

Jahfin

Glad you enjoyed it. I'm just too . . . . . emotional . . . . . right now . . . . to congratulate you . . . further.

Saw Setzer a few years ago with the Nashvillains. Which went straight into my top five gigs of all time.

If I see Phantom round my bit . . . . he'll get a fucking slap.

Alice Cooper at House of Blues in Atlantic City. Great show. Alice sounds, well, like Alice. Raw and mean! Got up to 7th row center. Never that close to Alice before. God is he one ugly dude. LOL. eleventh time for him. first was in 86.

Cool drum solo. Two of the guitar players had drums set up on the side of the main drum kit. during the solo they all jammed. That was cool and unique(I thought anyway).

He played many favorites including the Ballad of Dwight Fry which is my personal favorite in concert.

I saw THE WHO last month and they rocked!!! I saw them on their first farewell tour in 82 and I think the band sounded better now. I thought daultrys voice may have lost a step before the show but was I ever wrong! The man sounded amazing! Couldn't help but think that Led Zeppelin should be on the road though.

:beer: well now, where to start. just got back from tonight's gig - it was Ricky Cool, a night of celebration, from The Robin 2 club, Bilston.

Ricky, thanks for putting this show together, you are a star. Great performances on harmonica, sax and vocals.

And very well supported by your local chums I might add, let's give them ALL a mention - Mike Sanchez, Ian Jennings, Andy Silvester, John Spinetto, Jim Hickman, Ernie Chattaway, Kev O'Neil and Keith Evans. Yes, these boys can really play, and did you proud.

And there was one other ...... not mentioned on the bill, but I tell you this man is talented. His name is Robert Anthony Plant, and does he sing a great Rock and Roll song. In fact, Mr Page, if you require a vocalist, give this fellow a tryout. (A few people behind me tell me the footage will be on YouTube tomorrow - if so, judge for yourself).

Great night Ricky, you are a local legend :thumbsup: ... oh, and Robert is STILL God :notworthy:

It's just after midnight, I'm off to bed, night all, sweet dreams... :wave:

:beer:

And there was one other ...... not mentioned on the bill, but I tell you this man is talented. His name is Robert Anthony Plant, and does he sing a great Rock and Roll song. In fact, Mr Page, if you require a vocalist, give this fellow a tryout.

:computertrash:

Sounds like a sweet night alrighty! :)

outstanding HP :hurrah:

never mind that though, where are your pics ? put them back on NOW !!! :aw:

You're lucky to live where you do.

Pics? I'm currently obsessed with Chris Cornell, but I'll think about that. :rolleyes:

Oh, and my concert was canceled. Tom Morello, last night. :(

Edited by Hotplant

Some of those tribute bands are amazing The Bootleg Beatles - are fantastic!

Australian Pink Floyd - better than the real thing B)

Yeah!

I KNOW! I acutally got a chance to meet The Fab Four, the were really nice.

There is also a really good Led Zeppelin tribute called Led Zepagain..they are good!

• 2 months later...