What's the Last Concert You Attended?

Jahfin

:beer: just got back from it - it was .....

FAIRPORT CONVENTION at Kinver KCA. (go to www.wolverley.org)

Outstanding performance - including a superb double violin attack.

......... AND, must just give a mention to their special guest for the evening -

yes it was Mr. Robert Plant doing a few songs including Battle Of Evermore.

anyway, it's 1:32 am here, and I'm off to bed, night all :wave:

......... AND, must just give a mention to their special guest for the evening -

Wow! That's fantastic!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm not jealous, not at all :boohoo: J/K That's awesome! It would have been great to have seen Fairport AND Robert. *sigh*

I was jealous before you even got to the Plant part! :o He's been a loyal supporter of that band, bless 'im.

Saw The Blessing this afternoon in Queen Square, Bristol. Some of you here may know them because Clive Deamer plays drums with them.Or at least he usually does.....no show from him today[it was yesterday, now, if you see what I mean..] Still...they're a great band and well worth standing in the rain to watch and listen. Recommended-The Blessing.

Saw The Blessing this afternoon in Queen Square, Bristol. Some of you here may know them because Clive Deamer plays drums with them.Or at least he usually does.....no show from him today[it was yesterday, now, if you see what I mean..] Still...they're a great band and well worth standing in the rain to watch and listen. Recommended-The Blessing.

Very cool! I like what I've heard of their music online. I believe they won some award recently as well. Good to hear the live show was enjoyable.

Drive-By Truckers, last saturday. First time they visit Sweden. I hope they will come back here again. Great show!

Next weekend I will see Neil Young, Buzzcocks, Sonics, Sonic Youth and a couple of other bands.

Have a chance to see Dicky Betts soon. But wonder if he will be worth it? Saw him on his own and with the Allman Bros many yrs ago.

It's another on of your free shows, of course it will be worth it. You (and Joel) could at least be a little subtle about your trolling.

AUGUST

07 (Thu) - PARTY IN THE PARK Rochester, New York FREE SHOW!!!

Edited by JethroTull

Drive-By Truckers, last saturday. First time they visit Sweden. I hope they will come back here again. Great show!

Glad you finally got to see 'em, especially after being a fan for so long. I had to miss out the last time they were through here but hopefully there will be some more NC dates before this tour wraps up.

Next weekend I will see Neil Young, Buzzcocks, Sonics, Sonic Youth and a couple of other bands.

That oughta kick ass. I can't wait to see Wilco on Friday, I think it's been a least a couple of years since I saw them last. They were a little shaky that evening as it was the first or second night of that tour but they should be in rare form on Friday since they've been on the road a while now.

Glad you finally got to see 'em, especially after being a fan for so long. I had to miss out the last time they were through here but hopefully there will be some more NC dates before this tour wraps up.

It was well worth the wait! They sure kicked ass. The set consisted of songs from all of their albums but with focus on Brighter Than Creation's Dark. Shoona's I'm Sorry Huston and, what I think was a new song, a number by Patterson Hood, was among the highlights. It looked like they really enjoyed playing here and that they will come back again. Can't wait to see them next time!

That oughta kick ass. I can't wait to see Wilco on Friday, I think it's been a least a couple of years since I saw them last. They were a little shaky that evening as it was the first or second night of that tour but they should be in rare form on Friday since they've been on the road a while now.

I've never seen Neil Young, so that is definitely something I look forward to.

Never seen Wilco either, sure would be great to see them sometime. I'm sure you'll enjoy their show on friday!

The Black Keys and the Roots last night. The Black Keys were unbelievable. Dan was channeling Hendrix for sure. Today it's the Duke Spirit, Black Mountain, Gnarls Barkley, Spoon, The Raconteurs and Bob Dylan. Don't know the first two at all, but it's a great line up. Need to rid myself of last night's hangover and get ready to start again.

I went to see George Thorogood and the Destroyers at Red Rocks Ampitheater last night. Love the guy! What a nice guy. I like his guitar style and such a good entertainer. I never get sick of hearing his songs. He loves the ladies and he's not an alcoholic, despite some of his songs LOL. :D

I went to see George Thorogood and the Destroyers at Red Rocks Ampitheater last night. Love the guy! What a nice guy. I like his guitar style and such a good entertainer. I never get sick of hearing his songs. He loves the ladies and he's not an alcoholic, despite some of his songs LOL. :D

He plays a ton of slide right? Iv'e never seen him, but once I met someone that partied with him.