Some new wallpapers for Rob and Jimmy lovers!

Spacewoman

Awesome wallpapers!

The_Dragon_by_Led_Head.png

Beautiful_Smile_by_Led_Head.png

I_Am_A_Golden_God_by_Led_Head.png

Here's few old ones from me. I really like the red and sepia ones.

Those are great too! :thumbsup: I love the Jimmy one with the dragon on the right and also the Golden god!

And yes, that´s a good idea to make some with Outrider Jimmy or the Jimmy today! And if you all have any other ideas, they are welcome! :)

• 4 weeks later...
oh thats lovely tyedye! my fave is the one right in the centre that was taken last year, the one where he is wearing the sunnies.....so handsome.

I have so many pics of The Man on my computer, it's hard to limit it so the pics are not so tiny. lol

I'm glad you like. :)

Hay, this must be a miniture version of what Jimmy Heaven looks like... :)

Omg i love that one where he looks really bored and he has his head in his hands, probaly in an interview...

:thumbsup:

Jimmy Heaven. lol

As a matter of fact, I think it is an interview. lol

Heres the full size version of that pic for your viewing pleasure.

He may be bored, but he is dead sexy.

3ffacfe8.jpg

3ffacfe8.jpg

yeah, that's the one i was referring to also. its from one of those japanese interviews he did earlier this year, or late last year. he just looks too perfect, like a doll. his skin......wow! any woman half his age would love skin like that! and dont get me started on his hair.........

3ffacfe8.jpg

yeah, that's the one i was referring to also. its from one of those japanese interviews he did earlier this year, or late last year. he just looks too perfect, like a doll. his skin......wow! any woman half his age would love skin like that! and dont get me started on his hair.........

I'd like to get that bored look off his face and I have a pretty good idea how to do that. :kiss:

Archived