Some new wallpapers for Rob and Jimmy lovers!

Spacewoman

The wallpapers are awesome!! :D

I confess. I wrote the "I heart J.P." on the wall in lipstick, and it's all true. There's my first initial to prove it... ;)

Thank you! :thanku:

So this was written by you? I have thought it :lol: (but it could be Lucia as well :D)

Jimmy as a romantic troubadour... I could sit in front of him and just stare at him for hours :wub:

TrubadourJimmy.jpg

Thank you! :thanku:

So this was written by you? I have thought it :lol: (but it could be Lucia as well :D)

Jimmy as a romantic troubadour... I could sit in front of him and just stare at him for hours :wub:

TrubadourJimmy.jpg

Oh Thank you! That's breathtaking!

Wow I love your new one. Alex took the words right out of my mouth...love it and love the colour too.

And that is such a gorgeous pic of Jimmy...Oooo I just wanna kiss him!!!

This one makes me think of "your stairway lies on the whispering wind" and not just becuase you have a tree in the background :lol:

Yet another one to make my life difficult to choose when to use (hey that rhymes :):lol: )

Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...

Hello Spacewoman!!! :D

I really enjoyed all of your works becaus you are doing it excellent, and really know how to show the essence of the moment!!!

I have some of your Jimmy posters on my bedroom walls cause they are gorgeus indeed!! :P:o

Hello Spacewoman!!! :D

I really enjoyed all of your works becaus you are doing it excellent, and really know how to show the essence of the moment!!!

I have some of your Jimmy posters on my bedroom walls cause they are gorgeus indeed!! :P:o

This is a big honor for me, thank you :thanku:

And I think I should make some new again! :)

Spacewoman, ALL your wallpapers are so great!

It's nothing much special, but...

This one fits my laptop perfectly...

Jimmy_Page__His_many_faces____by_manga_meloney.jpg

Have a nice day!

And this fits to my screen too! It´s awesome, so many beautiful Jimmies... I think I will take it to my work computer too, but I´m affraid I will not finish any work because of this gorgeous angel... :wub::D

And this fits to my screen too! It´s awesome, so many beautiful Jimmies... I think I will take it to my work computer too, but I´m affraid I will not finish any work because of this gorgeous angel... :wub::D

I know! I used to get in a lot of trouble for changing the school computer backgrounds to Jimmy all the time! :D I remember like it was yesterday..

Teacher: "Who changed the computer to this guy?!"

Me: (laughing uncontrolably) "Umm, Not me!"

I know! I used to get in a lot of trouble for changing the school computer backgrounds to Jimmy all the time! :D I remember like it was yesterday..

Teacher: "Who changed the computer to this guy?!"

Me: (laughing uncontrolably) "Umm, Not me!"

Recently I had a wallpaper with all the LZ guys on my computer at work. And I must laugh when I remember one colleague of me- she was staring at Roberts tight jeans with such an expression in her face, just like: "Oh my god!!!!!" :hysterical:

:wub:

When my laptop is on at home and I have nothing to do, I listen to Zep and just stare at the screen ^^

And in the end a little commercial :D

It could be a little for Jack Daniels or for Gibson guitars or maybe also for Jimmy!

In any case- if I would unhappily lose my job in the laboratory, I could try my luck in the promotion :lol: :lol:

Tasteofthelegend.jpg

P.S. Those writings on the wall are messages from groupies, written with a lipstick :D

OMG I cannot believe that I managed to miss this :slapface: :slapface: "taste of your naughtiest dreams" I love it...oh he is so perfect :wub:

Cool. I might print it out and photocopy a larger copy then stick that to the outside of the door, maybe with a small warning; "warning a Pagette lives in this room" :lol:

Oh Jimmy what ahve you done to me :lol:

Yes, maybe that provide you naughtiest dreams!!! :whistling::lol:

And this maybe too... do you recognize your work? ;)

Poem-1.jpg

This is amazing!! Oooo now I'm gonna have sweet dreams everytime I log off the computer, mum might be a bit worried though :blush: OOoooo I love it!! :yay:

Thank You!!!!

Edit: OMG I LOVE IT!!! I am going have little outbursts every now and again. Oh I truely truely love it :yay: :yay:

This is amazing!! Oooo now I'm gonna have sweet dreams everytime I log off the computer, mum might be a bit worried though :blush: OOoooo I love it!! :yay:

Thank You!!!!

Edit: OMG I LOVE IT!!! I am going have little outbursts every now and again. Oh I truely truely love it :yay: :yay:

Hey I really loved the poem, hot and steamy, and a bit dreamy, and Spacewoman great graphics as usually!!! :cheer::thumbsup:

Thank You!!!!

Thank you that you love it! :thanku:

And I´m sure we all Pagettes will have some sweet dreams tonight! :)

Hey I really loved the poem, hot and steamy, and a bit dreamy, and Spacewoman great graphics as usually!!! :cheer::thumbsup:

Thank you too! :thanku:

I wish more steamy poems - oh and now I realized, that I posted it to the wrong thread...

:oops:

Lucia, I loved the poem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

Renata, the graphic is beautiful!! That is one of my favorites of his many pcitures.

Thank you, Alex! :thanku:

And here one I have made today- another Jack Daniels commercial :D

Don´t you think that if Jimmy wasn´t the greatest guitarist, he could be a gorgeous photomodell? :drool:

Tasteoftemptation.jpg

Archived