Tickets & Morality

You win a roll over lottery before the concert so suddenly money is no object.

Would you imediately look for a touted ticket? Would you go to The O2 on the night and offer every pair of ticket holders that passes $$/££ to sell you a ticket? If so how much would you be prepared to pay?

Or would you just wait and hope for the reunion tour? You might have enough dosh to hite them for your Christmas party!

I'd like to think I wouldn't feed the touts as this only increases the problem but I'm still soooooooooo despearte to be their on 10/12.

I've been in theenviable position of having 2 spare tickets to a show. I went to Brussells (without a ticket) in 1980. Arrived the day before so we were add the hall from early in the morning when the box office opened and sold a few tickets they'd held over (will this happen at the O2!?). I bought a couple of extra tickets for lads who's wandered into town. But by the time I found them they'd got their own.

What did I do with the tickets bearing in mind I could have paid for my whole trip by touting them? I sold them for what I paid to the first pair of Zepheads I met without a ticket.

You win a roll over lottery before the concert so suddenly money is no object.

Would you imediately look for a touted ticket? Would you go to The O2 on the night and offer every pair of ticket holders that passes $$/££ to sell you a ticket? If so how much would you be prepared to pay?

Or would you just wait and hope for the reunion tour? You might have enough dosh to hite them for your Christmas party!

I'd like to think I wouldn't feed the touts as this only increases the problem but I'm still soooooooooo despearte to be their on 10/12.

I've been in theenviable position of having 2 spare tickets to a show. I went to Brussells (without a ticket) in 1980. Arrived the day before so we were add the hall from early in the morning when the box office opened and sold a few tickets they'd held over (will this happen at the O2!?). I bought a couple of extra tickets for lads who's wandered into town. But by the time I found them they'd got their own.

What did I do with the tickets bearing in mind I could have paid for my whole trip by touting them? I sold them for what I paid to the first pair of Zepheads I met without a ticket.

If I was anyone, who had a spare, I'll offer it me, that would be the right thing to do.

Archived