Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
supernaut

Age of people attending?

18 when I saw Zep the first time on 9 January 1969

24 when I saw Zep the last time on 25 March 1975

57 when I see Zep the next time on 10 December 2007

cheers

that is class.

I am absolutely staggered that there are only 3 of us who have posted in this thread who are 56/7 or older.

Everyone seems so young.

I first saw LZ in 1970 whwn I was 19. They were just a few years older. I was of their era. I was not into bands/singers from 10 or 20 years before I was born - Glenn Miller or Paul Robeson.

This is very strange. Is that because there have been no decent bands since? Answering my own question the answer is probably yes.

Will the ratio of us old farts to younsters be relected on monday or is it that most us oldies are too busy doing other things or can't get the hang of this interweb thing?

If you are all going to be so young on monday then please respect your elders and undertstand why the band will stop every 20 minutes for me to have a piss.

i'm 45 and would guess most of the "originals" will be between 40 and 55?

PS due to ballot system i'll be takin me dad (can you guess how that worked?) and he's 68 ROCK ON DAD

Edited by archilles can't stand

i'm 45 and would guess most of the "originals" will be between 40 and 55?

PS due to ballot system i'll be takin me dad (can you guess how that worked?) and he's 68 ROCK ON DAD

Good on you Dad. At last someone not just older than me but older than anyone in the band. If I see him I will buy him a barley wine!

Age 48

Just too young (13) the only time they played in Sydney and I'm ABOUT OT WALK OUT THE DOOR to get a train to Sydney, then plane to London arrive in London 6:25a.m. Monday (wearing my Page / Plant 1996 T-shirt)!

Im glad to see a lot of people in there 20's are intrested in the band. Me im 46 and saw zep in tampa fla in the 70's before a riot broke out. keep rockin young people.

I am 41... and in Led Zeppelin years I am INFINITE!

49 in Palm Bay Florida. i wish i could be there. i had Zep tickets to msg in New York. but tour ended when john B. past away :(