Age of people attending?

I am absolutely staggered that there are only 3 of us who have posted in this thread who are 56/7 or older.

Everyone seems so young.

I first saw LZ in 1970 whwn I was 19. They were just a few years older. I was of their era. I was not into bands/singers from 10 or 20 years before I was born - Glenn Miller or Paul Robeson.

This is very strange. Is that because there have been no decent bands since? Answering my own question the answer is probably yes.

Will the ratio of us old farts to younsters be relected on monday or is it that most us oldies are too busy doing other things or can't get the hang of this interweb thing?

If you are all going to be so young on monday then please respect your elders and undertstand why the band will stop every 20 minutes for me to have a piss.

i'm 45 and would guess most of the "originals" will be between 40 and 55?

PS due to ballot system i'll be takin me dad (can you guess how that worked?) and he's 68 ROCK ON DAD

Good on you Dad. At last someone not just older than me but older than anyone in the band. If I see him I will buy him a barley wine!

Age 48

Just too young (13) the only time they played in Sydney and I'm ABOUT OT WALK OUT THE DOOR to get a train to Sydney, then plane to London arrive in London 6:25a.m. Monday (wearing my Page / Plant 1996 T-shirt)!

Archived