Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
pinky

Not Warm, It's Hot

I recently got Not Warm It's Hot from Germany 1973 but it's set seems a bit short and it has Bron-Y-Aur Stomp on it wich makes me wonder is it a full concert and is it even frm 1973???!!!

I recently got Not Warm It's Hot from Germany 1973 but it's set seems a bit short and it has Bron-Y-Aur Stomp on it wich makes me wonder is it a full concert and is it even frm 1973???!!!

this is a really excellent show! many consider it to be the best from the Euro 73 tour. if you can get around the ballance trouble, and focus especially on D&C you can really find yourself going off to another place.

give it a couple listenings it will grow on you :D

So those are all the songs they played that night? Theres no cutting out of songs?

Check out the Vienna show from March 16th ´73!

I just got "Danke Vienna!" which contains one of the best versions of OTHAFA. STH is excellent. And D&C is another highlight. I think these gigs were the best Jimmy Page ever played. So unbelievably fast, furious and focused. Awesome! :D:rolleyes:

So those are all the songs they played that night? Theres no cutting out of songs?

Full concert 125min. Complete show

You figure they didn't play Moby Dick in the March '73 shows, so that cuts 30 minutes out of the show. With it, the shows would've been closer to 2 1/2 hours, which was about standard for the '73 US tour.

You figure they didn't play Moby Dick in the March '73 shows, so that cuts 30 minutes out of the show. With it, the shows would've been closer to 2 1/2 hours, which was about standard for the '73 US tour.

With no Moby Dick being played I wonder when the audience went to the bar/toilet? :D

With no Moby Dick being played I wonder when the audience went to the bar/toilet? :D

I always take care of my business before the show and NEVER leave during a performance for food, drink or anything. One disclaimer though, if I'd gone to a '77 show, I might have left during the noise solo. <_<

I woulda gone during Bron-Y-Aur Stomp.

I always take care of my business before the show and NEVER leave during a performance for food, drink or anything. One disclaimer though, if I'd gone to a '77 show, I might have left during the noise solo. <_<

I always made a point to just swig whisky on concert nights so I wouldn't have to go pody!

one time though I was spending the day in downtown Chicago with some friends we were going to see Peter Murphy later that night at the Riv. and I was drinking wine and beer all night, and had to go pody alot. so I was on the main floor and was 8 feet away from the action and had to go and I just said F'it !!there is no way I'm missing this....I had like 3 beer cups at the bottom of my feet and it was so dark noone would ssee. so you know what I did then.....like 3 times :D

Yah I wasnt sure if it was full with no Moby Dick, or Dancing Days.

I just got "Danke Vienna!" which contains one of the best versions of OTHAFA. STH is excellent. And D&C is another highlight. I think these gigs were the best Jimmy Page ever played. So unbelievably fast, furious and focused. Awesome! :D:rolleyes:

I just downloaded Danke Vienna as well, and recently picked up Not Warm, Its Hot.

Two excellent shows. Now i understand why many feel this was the band at its hottest (euro 73). I still prefer the sept 71 shows, but these shows are certainly some of the best.

Yea I agree. If you ask me Fall '71 was their best, but these shows are all pretty good too. I just can't get used to Plant's post '73 voice breaking up every once in a while. I guess screaming at the top of your lungs for 4-5 years will do that to a man.

Still tho, the only thing that beats Robert Plant is Pre '73 Robert Plant.

i have that to, great boot.