Robert Plant/Alison Krauss. Birmingham NIA (Uk)

Yeah, it's amazing that some girls continue to get better looking with age. Alison is one of them. Many don't exhibit that quality and peak early.

Alison is of a rare breed. What was the Janis Joplin song ? Oh yeah,

"Get it while you Can"

well heres the truth http://www.thebluegrassblog.com/image/fun_...tcha_alison.jpg www.thebluegrassblog.com/.../page/3/ its called a hair piece and makeup alot of overated lying by plant paying press and the dumb sheep believe it

Except me; I don't believe any nonsense. I know, he thinks he can use the internet to manipulate my opinion, but it won't work. Trying to confuse me with stories about muses will also get him nowhere because some of my best friends are experts on muses, so I see through all that. However, I will reserve my judgment of the show until after I have seen it.

What was the Janis Joplin song ? Oh yeah,

"Get it while you Can"

Janis made a few mistakes in her life, and that is one; the correct phrase is "Get it while it's hot."

Alison's voice is a wonderful thing live.

I have just returned from the Manchester concert - AK sings like an Angel. The set list sounds, as you would expect the same.

Fantastic concert - Alison isn't in a hurry to get anywhere though is she! I got the impression that for the first half RP was making an effort to not be the reason that most people were there - which is fair enough. He seemed to let rip as the gig went on.

I am entirely happy with RP in this incarnation, and even as an O2 veteran ( best 24 hours ever), I hope he sticks to moving things forward rather than toying with the LZ legacy by reuniting to tour or god forbid a new album. The original LZ albums are the high water mark in rock music, but such has the legend grown that I do not believe there is a comeback album worthy enough. If it ain't broken don't fix it.

As for RP - keep on doing what you want to, apart from a couple of very dodgy moments on Shaken N Stirred you don't get a lot wrong.

And just to confirm if they did reform yes I would get to every concert I could and yes get any album in every available format - I didn't say I wouldn't.

jst noticed in my slightly strung out state on tuesday morning i posted in the Birmingham AL,thread..what an ass!what a gig.any1 off to cardiff later today,have a great gig,wished i could have made it to my capital city too but time constraints forced me 2 brum.ive been on a great roll,last 3 gigs, robert at the green man,the o2 gig and monday at the NIA...now i can die easy....

Archived