Robert and Alison "Later with Jools Holland"

BIGDAN

I believe there are 2 songs on there. At least, there were when I re-watched the show last night! There's also a little chat with Alison and Robert. Good show in general, I thought...but that's just me. Spiritualized are a big favourite of mine,it's always good to see Emmylou Harris and I enjoyed Santogold. Just The Fratellis were a little generic and therefore irritating, but that's a pretty good success rate for Jools. Try the BBC I-player if you can access it to replay the whole show, or hang on 'til tomorrow for the full hour.

I believe there are 2 songs on there. At least, there were when I re-watched the show last night! There's also a little chat with Alison and Robert. Good show in general, I thought...but that's just me. Spiritualized are a big favourite of mine,it's always good to see Emmylou Harris and I enjoyed Santogold. Just The Fratellis were a little generic and therefore irritating, but that's a pretty good success rate for Jools. Try the BBC I-player if you can access it to replay the whole show, or hang on 'til tomorrow for the full hour.

The show online it seems is only available for UK residents. Sometimes Jools Holland is aired on cable stations like Fuse in the states though.

The show online it seems is only available for UK residents. Sometimes Jools Holland is aired on cable stations like Fuse in the states though.

That's a shame. Looks like 'Gone, Gone, Gone' is on YouTube now. The longer version of the show is due here[uK] tonight. It's rare for any band or artist to have more than 2 songs shown on the long edition of the show, so those 2 songs may just be repeated. Or...they may switch one song for a different one.With luck you'll catch it on Fuse or another cable channel.Keep an eye on Youtube too. Good luck!

Archived