okay, so who's got a ticket again ? shout up !

023132_9.jpg

I got My Golden ticket back in August of 1970 . . .

But, I haven't found one yet for Decemeber of 2007 ! :'(

:(

Saw them in 77 and had a chance to see them this time too through a business associate with Warner Bros. Studios, but when they changed the date that deal fell through.. :angry:

Oh well, really wanted to take my son anyway.

I got myself a ticket and I am going by myself. I'm flying out of Ohio, and arriving on Saturday, the 8th in the morning. I'm staying in Greenwich at a hostel. Is anyone else staying there? Possibly anyone that knows a little about London. I've never been there, but I'm excited to go.

I got myself a ticket and I am going by myself. I'm flying out of Ohio, and arriving on Saturday, the 8th in the morning. I'm staying in Greenwich at a hostel. Is anyone else staying there? Possibly anyone that knows a little about London. I've never been there, but I'm excited to go.

hey, not staying there but in a very similar situation, im flying from toronto by myself and staying in a shitty hotel, the wellington, its right in the city tho, so that should be fun, i cant wait. i also havent been to london since i was 2, so anyone who's got any suggestions, they would be appreciated

Ill be there with my brother - both of us hard Led Zeppelin fans for the past 20 years - still feels surreal :D:D:D - condolences to all those who can't be there :(:(:( - A bit of info for those who don't know London. 02 arena on the south end of London previously called the Millenium dome - transport is easy although it looks daunting - be prepared to bring extra pennies as premier cities aren't cheap although good deals on hotels to be had with a little effort - have found in the past that better rates are acheived spending on credit card than with cash - - I live outside of London so I may be able to help with some info. drop me an email

:thanku: post your name if you're one of the lucky few going - and I'll update this list as we go :thanku:

1) Dharmabum

2) Whyalla

3) zep41

4) gazkey

5) ledbagelz

6) Hercky

7) Wolfman

8) sam

9) mustang65

10) Riverside Bluesman

11) zepgirl

12) BlackCrowe

13) Toma65

14) NeverOffside

15) ledzeppelinrock

16) B9Z43D@O2!

17) Headley Grange

18) Barns

19) Floyd

20) Stormpilot

21) dkelly

22) pib

23) pagefan1972

24) Tangerine

25) chrisfish

26) MrPlant

27) poortom

28) jjarvis30

29) martyp

30) O Baterista

31) Blackdog1971

32) mog

33) kashmir124

34) barrios

35) paragondesigns

36) knebby

37) mrmojo80

38) Pilot of the Storm

39) supernaut

40) nathanielvera

41) Moon

42) Vic

43) IanA

44) archilles can't stand

45) lemonfrume

46) joelification

47) Crunge

48) KCW

49) ledded1

50) walterswalk

51) AllisonAdler

52) Ledzepgirl

53) Hawgwash

54) LivewireYouthMusic

55) cyndy

56) doublea

57) itsbeenalongtime

58) Aquamarine

59) brspled

60) patricktravers

61) stairway_to_O2_heaven

62) suzepchick

63) Assembler

64) Stryder1978

65) OhioZepp

66) AngelOfAvalon

67) Zepp1

68) web_zep

69) GJD

70) leddy

71) DrDave

72 )motherdaugthership

I am so fortunate to be going to the event of a lifetime and I sincerely thank the person who made it possible. He knows who he is as I spoke to him today. He will understand "get your tape measure out".

May he have the night of his lifetime as well.

I hope everyone has a great time. I have waited 27 years for this.

May those who can't go to the O2 this time have their chance to see LZ in the future.

Thanks also to my wife who has given up her ticket so that a dear friend of mine can be there. I am sure he will buy you a Chanel handbag as a thank you and may he buy me many Jack Daniels!

Thank you also LZ for playing this show and taking time out to rehearse for so long. It is a tribute to Ahmet Ertegun but a tribute to your careers and to all of you personally too.

Finally a big thank you to Harvey Goldsmith and all his staff. I know he has been criticised but without his imput there may well not have been any show.

:cheer::cheer:

:chickeddance:

I am dancing just like that. :D

In fact I have been since I found out some marvellous fella was offering me his spare ticket. :yay:

Although, sometimes, when I listen to Zep in the car...it makes me well up just thinking about being at the gig. I must look like a pre-menstrual lunatic if anyone happens to peer through my car window.

cool so have I thanks to someone on here :D

Yeah man! People on here are the bee's knees. :D

Archived