okay, so who's got a ticket again ? shout up !

I just can't imagine not being able to tell anyone. And I would probably feel guiltier about lying to my good friends than having a ticket!! Oh well, guess I wouldn't know what it feels like so I can't say.

Well, that's why I 'fessed up.

P.S. Now I feel guiltier than ever, especially looking at your sig . . . :'( :'(

Aqua and Celia - it's incredibly touching how you feel. It's a very selfless act and I admire you both for that. I'm sure if I had a ticket, I'd feel exactly the same way wanting all my friends to be there too and it would be hard to be completely happy. But I'm glad you "fessed up" because I think it's fantastic and it makes me feel good to know some of the great people here will be there.

P.S. Now I feel guiltier than ever, especially looking at your sig . . . :'( :'(

Ohh please don't say that. I'm just pathetic, you deserve a ticket over me, that's why you got one... everything happens for a reason. I'm only being selfish and wallowing in self-pity, typical loser me, blahblahblah. Its so ludicrous to feel guilty about having a ticket to the Led Zeppelin reunion, I can't even fathom it!! You're going because you deserve it, so go and have the time of your life!!! Despite the state of my pathetic self I really am happy that all of you are going, the tickets could have gone to someone who couldn't care less about Led Zeppelin- but they went to you, the best of the best.

Please ! no bad karma!

LZ is a gift - a gift to us all - let us take it and enjoy it, relish in it for those still here and those who have moved on and will certainly share in our great joy from above and aspirit! i am so happy to be given this gift! my dearest friend Oren was murdered twenty years ago. Zep was his very very favorite band and im glad to be going in his spirit. ok, plus i adore zeppelin to my core and to finally finally get to see the band that started it all, that truly represent rock and roll (launch a sattelite into space with the BBC Sessions material and the aliens would arrive with flowers in their hair) - is amazing. a few of my friends still are a little angry but some things in life you dont get to choose - they choose you -- this is a prime example of that. anyway we're coming in monday morning 8am (yikes) so if you see me in the general admission seats wearing a bright ass orange fleece boucing around like a pinball on too much red bull, lets share some good mojo. this is going to be a wild, wild time, and lets count our blessings and share them! See you in 8 days..

wow,...led zep together again in TEN DAYS....

jr

--nyc

and her "mothership"

-ft lauderdale fl

There is a lot of humble people on the forum, I think its very difficult either way you look at it. If you come out saying your going you feel guilty and if you don't say and go you feel you are being underhand or not being honest. Everything in life happens for a reason in my book, almost destiny, thats the way I cope with it anyway even if its a load of old codswallop !!

If some people think they are less deserving than others then sell them one of the tickets, but then everyone is deserving of one. What I have seen of this forum is that peope can be extremly generous !!

Stay happy everyone !!!

There is a lot of humble people on the forum, I think its very difficult either way you look at it. If you come out saying your going you feel guilty and if you don't say and go you feel you are being underhand or not being honest. Everything in life happens for a reason in my book, almost destiny, thats the way I cope with it anyway even if its a load of old codswallop !!

If some people think they are less deserving than others then sell them one of the tickets, but then everyone is deserving of one. What I have seen of this forum is that peope can be extremly generous !!

Stay happy everyone !!!

Yes lets just all go and enjoy B)

Ohh please don't say that. I'm just pathetic, you deserve a ticket over me, that's why you got one... everything happens for a reason. I'm only being selfish and wallowing in self-pity, typical loser me, blahblahblah. Its so ludicrous to feel guilty about having a ticket to the Led Zeppelin reunion, I can't even fathom it!! You're going because you deserve it, so go and have the time of your life!!! Despite the state of my pathetic self I really am happy that all of you are going, the tickets could have gone to someone who couldn't care less about Led Zeppelin- but they went to you, the best of the best.

Nic (have I got your name right?) first of all, you're NOT pathetic and everyone here has a case for deserving a ticket, you included.

I truly hope someone can gift you a spare ticket, but if not, try to take heart from the fact that things aren't like they were last year, when there didn't seem to be any hope of Led Zeppelin reforming at all, not even for one night. There's more hope now than there was a year ago, and that may translate to more concerts in the future.

It might feel like cold comfort to know this right now but your 'turn' will come, believe me. Possibly sooner than you think.

I've got my fingers crossed for you. :)

I am totally there. Was going with the wife but after Jimmy broke his pinky now am going with a friend. Just got back from London and now have to fly back on Friday the 8th of December. Hope Jimmy doesn't break anything else. They should put him in a padded room until the concert.

:thanku: post your name if you're one of the lucky few going - and I'll update this list as we go :thanku:

1) Dharmabum

2) Whyalla

3) zep41

4) gazkey

5) ledbagelz

6) Hercky

7) Wolfman

8) sam

9) mustang65

10) Riverside Bluesman

11) zepgirl

12) BlackCrowe

13) Toma65

14) NeverOffside

15) ledzeppelinrock

16) B9Z43D@O2!

17) Headley Grange

18) Barns

19) Floyd

20) Stormpilot

21) dkelly

22) pib

23) pagefan1972

24) Tangerine

25) chrisfish

26) MrPlant

27) poortom

28) jjarvis30

29) martyp

30) O Baterista

31) Blackdog1971

32) mog

33) kashmir124

34) barrios

35) paragondesigns

36) knebby

37) mrmojo80

38) Pilot of the Storm

39) supernaut

40) nathanielvera

41) Moon

42) Vic

43) IanA

44) archilles can't stand

45) lemonfrume

46) joelification

47) Crunge

48) KCW

49) ledded1

50) walterswalk

51) AllisonAdler

52) Ledzepgirl

53) Hawgwash

54) LivewireYouthMusic

55) cyndy

56) doublea

57) itsbeenalongtime

58) Aquamarine

59) brspled

60) patricktravers

61) stairway_to_O2_heaven

62) suzepchick

63) Assembler

64) Stryder1978

65) OhioZepp

66) AngelOfAvalon

67) Zepp1

68) web_zep

69) GJD

70) leddy

71) DrDave

72) motherdaughtership

73) laststand

74) Chicken

75) Lee

76) mearog

Nic (have I got your name right?) first of all, you're NOT pathetic and everyone here has a case for deserving a ticket, you included.

I truly hope someone can gift you a spare ticket, but if not, try to take heart from the fact that things aren't like they were last year, when there didn't seem to be any hope of Led Zeppelin reforming at all, not even for one night. There's more hope now than there was a year ago, and that may translate to more concerts in the future.

It might feel like cold comfort to know this right now but your 'turn' will come, believe me. Possibly sooner than you think.

I've got my fingers crossed for you. :)

Thanks!!! I know, I should be happy that they are reforming, and.. I am. Its just hard to see it that way sometimes, when I soo desperately wanted to go... but at the end of the day I am glad that they are finally doing a show together once again.

I think even if someone offered me a spare ticket, it would be too late in the game to get everything arranged, me being in Canada.

I hope you're right about my 'turn' coming soon, and I really appreciate your kindness. :)

Same here. (Don't even think it, ledded1 . . .)

Trouble is, we all deserve to go, and I guess there was no really fair way of making that possible. But I wish there had been. :(

Oh well... such is life. There's no way to please everyone, and that goes for everything in the world. I'll just have to suck it up and hope for a tour!!

Sorry for being a little crybaby everyone. sick0022.gif

Archived