My signature pic...

Rock Action

For anyone who gives a rodent's rectum, that is the inside of the Japanese version of WIC (the lyric book), that Jimmy autographed for me. Please forgive the yellow hue, that was due to my ancient scanner getting ready to take a shit. :lol:

He autographed it for me in May of '01, at Mars Music in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Bless his heart. :)

Sorry. Just had to brag a lil'.... ;)

For anyone who gives a rodent's rectum, that is the inside of the Japanese version of WIC (the lyric book), that Jimmy autographed for me. Please forgive the yellow hue, that was due to my ancient scanner getting ready to take a shit. :lol:

He autographed it for me in May of '01, at Mars Music in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Bless his heart. :)

Sorry. Just had to brag a lil'.... ;)

Aw, that's very cool - and, so nice of Jimmy to do that for you. Bless his heart indeed! :)

Aw, that's very cool - and, so nice of Jimmy to do that for you. Bless his heart indeed! :)

His signature always looks backwards to me... or I try and see the Jimmy Page in it and can't. Every sig looks that way too. Just posted a vdeo from 88 where he signs a metal dude's guitar with a white paint pen..that was just about out of ink..And he shook it..no dice. Sucks to be that guy.

His signature always looks backwards to me... or I try and see the Jimmy Page in it and can't. Every sig looks that way too. Just posted a vdeo from 88 where he signs a metal dude's guitar with a white paint pen..that was just about out of ink..And he shook it..no dice. Sucks to be that guy.

I know what you mean about his sig - after so many years of seeing it, I just know it says "Jimmy Page" - whether I can make out the individual letters or not. When I was younger, I thought the shapes of the letters in Jimmy's signature looked like the shapes of guitars. :huh:

Archived