Greatest Album Of All Time Poll

Hey guys I'm new here and this is my first post, so I hope this hasn't already been posted. I looked around a bit but I didn't find much cause Im not familiar with the forum yet. Anyway, I just wanted to post this link to a tournament for the greatest album of all time. I know a lot of people don't care about these things, but for those of you who do there are eight albums left and Zep has two in it. Houses of the Holy and IV. They're close to getting relegated which would be an absolute shame so you if you like to see Zep win these kinds of things go vote! haha Here is the link:

http://greatestofalltimetourney.blogspot.com/

See ya around the forum.

I don't usually click on people's links but tried yours - the brackets are unreadable and I can't play u-tube on this computer, so that's probably why. Anyway, Zep's Physical Graffiti or Pink Floyd's Animals are my tops. For something that I would think would appeal to all musical tastes, I would chose Traffic's John Barleycorn must Die.

Some strange taste in albums on there. Anyway for me the best album of all time is not even on that list:-

Love - Forever Changes

It's a crime not to even include it when doing these things. 40 years and still in touch with the generation today as it was back then.

Yeah I duno whats up with the site right now, it won't really load for me either. A lot of the albums have been relegated already but Iron Maiden and Zep are my two favourite bands so I get enjoyment out of this poll lol

Hey guys I'm new here and this is my first post, so I hope this hasn't already been posted. I looked around a bit but I didn't find much cause Im not familiar with the forum yet. Anyway, I just wanted to post this link to a tournament for the greatest album of all time. I know a lot of people don't care about these things, but for those of you who do there are eight albums left and Zep has two in it. Houses of the Holy and IV. They're close to getting relegated which would be an absolute shame so you if you like to see Zep win these kinds of things go vote! haha Here is the link:

http://greatestofalltimetourney.blogspot.com/

See ya around the forum.

Aces are you into Camaro's? LZ and a cool '70's Camaro brings back great memories for me. My favorite is the 70COPO