Jimmy Asleep

Jimmy's A Legend

Oh I can finally see the Roy Harper one, and the adorableness was worth waiting for! Cuter than a basket of puppies and bunnies put together, with a newborn fawn looking on.

Speaking of photos in the "Sleepy Jimmy" theme, can anyone here post a b & w photo of Jimmy from the mid-70's where he looks really knackered. It's a headshot, and Jimmy is rubbing one hand across his face kind of stretching the skin; and his eyes are puffy.

I thought I had it in my collection, but alas it's not there. Ta.

OMG! :o He's is so cute and adorable! Then probably I would never want to wake him up ;)

Well he's cute all right, but not in that picture :o Somebody push him over and give him a blanket!

Basket of puppies.....cripes. :lol:

I think I have seen the black & white one you mentioned. I fall asleep open mouthed once in a while. Last time was on the bus home from away. :blush:

For me it's more like lectures. It doesn't take long for a boring professor in an early morning class to put me to sleep.

Well he's cute all right, but not in that picture :o Somebody push him over and give him a blanket!

Basket of puppies.....cripes.

:lol:

My response exactly.. roll him over and put an afghan around him! (No, not an Afghan puppy, either...)

Then I thought of this:

fishwanda-01.jpg

Forgive me... :bagoverhead:

Speaking of photos in the "Sleepy Jimmy" theme, can anyone here post a b & w photo of Jimmy from the mid-70's where he looks really knackered. It's a headshot, and Jimmy is rubbing one hand across his face kind of stretching the skin; and his eyes are puffy.

I thought I had it in my collection, but alas it's not there. Ta.

Is this the photo you mean (1973)? Looks like he hasn't slept in days.

1973-05a.jpg

He does get more chirpy looking in these shots obviously taken at the same time (an interview?)

1973-05b.jpg

1973-03-1.jpg

Archived