Jimmy's "Good Deed"

Hang-man

19/05/79..Jimmy's Good Deed. Article outlining Page's involvement in a small town's attempts to "Resurrect thier Harbour" from a catastrophic storm which devastated the local economy. Page was moved enough by the plight of the people of "Phillips" Harbour in Scotland that he volunteered to open the new Harbour and did just that.

Jimmy Page say's "My craft is my Music, and all the way along I've kept Hammering away at it to try and Achieve excellence. You chaps involved in this Project have also striven for excellence and have done a really worthwhile job".............

19/05/79..Jimmy's Good Deed. Article outlining Page's involvement in a small town's attempts to "Resurrect thier Harbour" from a catastrophic storm which devastated the local economy. Page was moved enough by the plight of the people of "Phillips" Harbour in Scotland that he volunteered to open the new Harbour and did just that.

Jimmy Page say's "My craft is my Music, and all the way along I've kept Hammering away at it to try and Achieve excellence. You chaps involved in this Project have also striven for excellence and have done a really worthwhile job".............

He was quite proud of that. Wonder if the commemorative plaque is still there or if

it's been nicked and sold to a Hard Rock Cafe?

• 3 months later...

Archived