God does indeed exist!

pinky

Here is SCIENTIFIC evidence that smashes evolution and other atheist explanations of life there is indeed a God. Why isn't this being taught in schools?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=et8JNZVq4xo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0k2PbvQ_54o&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q2GeaFRnBeE&feature=related

And a Led Zeppelin tour would be proof.

The only way for me to believe in god if he came up with a solution that answers everything. It is commonly called the Theory of everything. Once we figure out the theory of everything, i will believe in god because god can only come up with that.

The thoery can be as simple as A+B=C

It will explain everthing from why thier is Frogs to why we are here.

If god was so powerful, he could just come up with one answer and evolution can be part of it.

Did you even bother to watch at least the FULL first part.

Yeah, and I've also read Dawkins' book, as well as most of "The Language of God" by Francis Collins, which really doesn't bring anything new to the subject in my opinion (no one does nowadays really) and I still consider myself agnostic. There's just NO proof either way. The fact that the gravitational constants allow for us to be just the right distance from the sun, for instance, does not prove anything in my opinion. Nor do any other so called "proofs" of the existence of God.

But I'm not going to try and make you stop believing, but I will never...like I said, I think it's great that you believe that, and I'm not trying to patronize you.

Edit: I also noticed that the person who uploaded it to youtube disabled comments...wonder why.

Here is SCIENTIFIC evidence that smashes evolution and other atheist explanations of life there is indeed a God. Why isn't this being taught in schools?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=et8JNZVq4xo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0k2PbvQ_54o&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q2GeaFRnBeE&feature=related

And a Led Zeppelin tour would be proof.

The last video explains all. It brings nothing new, no proof, no anything. It just assumes that since there is complexity, there must be a god...but that's completely explained by evolution.

And to top it all off, it ends with "If you don't believe this, you're stubborn!!!!" :rolleyes:

Also, I'm very wary of videos that feel so...produced. You know you're only getting one perspective.

I don't like it when people assume that since something is unexplainable today, it means a higher being exists. Yeah, if nobody can figure it out, let's just say it's "proof" of a higher power and call it good! :whistling:

I'd like to say something, if anybody cares to listen to me, you don't have to, but I'd like to say something on religion...

I mean apart from the obvious facts that, take the man out of religion, and you lose the religion, because every religion has a 'contruct' of God, so therefore if you don't believe in their God, you have to invent your own, ignoring all that obvious stuff (and of course if you invent your own, you're also inventing your own moral codes as religion seems to come swathed in morality laws)

But the point I want to make about religion is this:

Whether you believe in 'God' and 'Religion' or not, is kinda irrespective, what fascinates me is the willingness in people to want to participate in religion...

And whereas the psychological need for participation in religion is a seperate discussion for me, I just want to juxtapose the need for religion vis-a-vis the scientific epoch we live in...

I'm on to this thing at the moment of understanding man's place in the universe.

Now with each passing year, man increases his scientific knowledge and with that a power or supremacy continues to evolve as man continually masters his environment.

Now scientists would no doubt scoff at the two points I'm going to make but point one is:

With the increase in scientific knowledge, there is still a counter thrust of people into religion, to be subservient to a higher God or authority or whatever...

Now call that misguided if you will, believing in a God, but it shows the two different directions that man is going, and I think it is worth something for scientists to take note of it.

Scientists, because of the undying quest of knowledge, are locked into a position of everything being human-centric, that man is at the focal-point of the Universe. Everything is studied and examined in its relationship to man. And with every new bit of knowledge gained, the Universe comes one step closer to being conquered, by man.

Yet the act of people participating in religion is a move to feel a part of, or a piece of, some grander structure, now lets say that Religion is more man taking his place, wherever that may be, in a unified concept of the Universe.

man is a creation of the Universe, is part of the Universe, and the Universe is a creation of itself.

It's one big bubble of the same material in different shapes and forms all connected together into one thing.

Now the question is does man takes his place in the Universe? Or through continuing scientific knowledge master the Universe?

Think about it: is there a limit to the knowledge of the Universe? If so then there has to be an end point at which all knowledge of the working of the Universe can be attained. If man continues his quest for knowledge, at some point, he has to reach that end point...and Master the Universe, and if man can master the universe, surely that makes him a God, then doesn't it? Because he can manipulate the Universe and everything it it through his own will...

So then thefore, logically, a God is possible, because, if the randomness of the Universe can produce man, then surely, logically, it can also have produced a God...

it's taken life on earth to evolve to this extent in just a couple of billion years...well we know the Universe has been around much much longer than that. Look at what Man has achieved in just 10,000 years: from Nomadic Hunters to Space Travel....where would man be, knowledge-wise in another 4 billion years?

But if there is no end point to knowledge of the Universe, then the further man enquires, the more change will be encountered, the deeper the tapestry of existence will get, the Universe will become a complex series of events and actions and layers and meanings that will completely boggle the human mind and be beyond comprehension...maybe at that point, that's when man might consider his natural instinct for believing that he is just a thread in an incredibly complex tapestry, proving in a way that the Universe itself is a God.

There is actually proof that Jesus was a real person who did really live on this earth, wheather he is the son of God or wheather God exsists in MY mind, is still questionable.

p.s not trying to be rude, what has this topic got to do with Led Zeppelin?

There is actually proof that Jesus was a real person who did really live on this earth, wheather he is the son of God or wheather God exsists in MY mind, is still questionable.

p.s not trying to be rude, what has this topic got to do with Led Zeppelin?

There are plenty of Jesuses. One of them was in my Spanish class sophomore year in high school. He was a real person.

Aaand this is the Ramble On forum, none of the topics are Zeppelin-related.

yes, becaouse one thing dosn't fit, then everything has to be wrong.

I'm not convinced, at all.

and the last one is just stupid, it disproves it's self and the bible.

I love your sig.

Well, at least we can all breathe easy now that it's been proven. Now we just have to pick the right religion. Suggestions? :P

These videos are ludicrous. I think this is proof that Bill O'Reilly is an idiot.

Richard Dawkins is an idiot.

I'm Catholic and consider myself religious. I have nothing against atheists, esp. scientists. But Richard Dawkins is simply a moron. He's an absolute idiot.

Archived