God does indeed exist!

pinky

Fucking Hell, be careful where you show that thing!

Otherwise Neil Diamond will sneak in here and bore us to death about how he wrote the bloody thing...

I believe the children are our future

Teach them well and let them lead the way

Show them all the beauty they posses inside.....

Did he write that one, too? Neil diamond is the antichrist. Or something.

What?? No...That was Whitney's best-ever song, and thank god Neil Diamond had nothing to do with it. In an interview Burt Bacharach said that was one song he wished he's written and I agree with him ;)

What?? No...That was Whitney's best-ever song, and thank god Neil Diamond had nothing to do with it. In an interview Burt Bacharach said that was one song he wished he's written and I agree with him ;)

That's IT! Meet me on the playground at 3 o' clock to get your witty ass kicked!

Hey, I'll take her rendition of our national anthem anyday (even though it spawned a million horrible wannabe singers), but that song is just too much.

I would have loved to have heard her sing in the church choir. Now THOSE songs could make me a believer.

Hey, I'll take her rendition of our national anthem anyday (even though it spawned a million horrible wannabe singers), but that song is just too much.

I'll agree with you that some of the lyrics of that song are a bit nauseous...

But musically, it's a top-notch melody

And behind the lyrics there's quite a sad sentiment, she couldn't find anyone who could fulfill her needs, so she realised that the only thing she could believe in, or rely upon was herself. She can't rely on anyone to love her, so the toughest (and greatest love of all) is the love you muster up for yourself instead of getting it from someone else

there is a ton of relevance...no need to go in full detail, but if you look at the big picture...it will be easy to connect the dots. With patience, we shall evolve and in the end we should be acting as one whole(as in living beings) and act in a synchronized type of matter. For instance a steady rhythm between all types of races and ethnicities. all of what i have just mentioned now and from my prior posts brings relevance to this discussion. Maybe not as clear as you would want it to be, but..."Hey Hey...What can you say". Bottom line, we were created and it is are job as people/Humanoids to keep the ball a'roll'n. Look how far we have gotten(pretty corny to say but its true). I really do hope you believe God exists.

I do believe God exists.

But what I was saying is that if organic life spawned without a deity starting everything, life would simply be an accident, a joke, etc. And then you came in with physics and whatnot and thats kinda where you lost me. I just don't see where physics has to do directly with the conversation at hand

They are the future. My kids are gunna be full of magic :oB):D

Archived