Do you remind anyone of someone famous?

Bonham

I consider that a compliment! :D

I am really dating myself but, when I was living and working in India, some of the Indians thought I resembled a Bollywood actress named Meenakshi (I don't remember her last name but I remember her first name because there was a temple named Meenakshi in one of the nearby cities).

I also used to be told that I looked like some Spanish actresses but I can't remember their names.

I remember her! She's beautiful. As are you ;) !

Judging from your av pic, I think you look like Juliette Binoche!

http://www.irandokht.com/images/juliette-binoche01.jpg

http://www.gala.fr/var/gal/storage/images/...e_reference.jpg

(I couldn't find a pic that matched good, but I swear the resemblance is there!)

That's a very flattering comparison Footsteps, thank you. I suppose a lotdoes depend on what you're comparing to. One of my mum's friends saw my wedding photo at mum's the other day and said I looked like Julia Roberts, but I had blonde hair and a tan on that one!! :)

Hahaha. A guy where I work says I look like Meatloaf. I don't buy it. Just because I'm fat and have long hair doesn't make me Meatloaf. My students say I look like some guy that was on American Idol, I don't know who...I don't really watch the show.

• 2 months later...
I've never been compared to anyone on TV, but my bandmates often say I sing like Jimmy Page and play guitar like Robert Plant...

Unfortunately for you, it's not the other way around, than you can write your own ticket and be completely set for life. Oh well...maybe in your next life.

When I was younger, I was told I looked a lot like Kelly Le Brock. Around the time The Woman In Red was out.

Ahh, yes! I can see the Kelly Le Brock for sure! And you do have a Julia smile.

The one I hear most often is Kim Cattrall but I think the way I talk and move has a lot to do with that comparison. My husband always thinks Ashely Judd (I think it's the cheeks)

When Almost Famous came out, my mum told me I reminded her of William. But as you do I sort of thought, 'yeah right, mum.' But I have had it independently from other people as well, so there you go.

I used to get the J-Lo thing when I dyed my hair lighter. As long as they meant that from the waist up, then I didn't have a problem with it. I also used to get told I looked like Sebastian Bach's wife Maria.

Archived