How many hours a day do you spend on these forums?

Bonham

19 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you spend here before you realise your ass is gasping for breath?

• Less than an hour.
    • 1-2 hours.
    • 2-3 hours.
    • 3-5 hours.
    • 5-7 hours.
    • 7-10 hours. (Getting silly now)
    • 10-15 hours. (Ok, that's fucked up)
    • 20-24 hours. (I highly doubt this will be anyone's answer; though saying that, you probably will now just for "shits and giggles")

Yeah, I'm certain all the hype surrounding the show boosted everyone's morale, so they came here more regularly to discuss it. I even remember I used to post in the Led Zeppelin threads, now look at me! :lol:

Lol, exactly! I hadn't posted in the LZ sections in quite a while, but I actually ventured in there in the weeks leading up to the show. Basically to flame all the noobs, but whatever. Now I'm back to my old familiar haunts. Bummer. It was fun to have some new discussion about Zep for once. Not that I'm complaining about this section. Well, okay, actually I am; I think we could use a few more non-political threads if you ask me, but other than that I just wish we had a little more traffic. Not reunion-sized amounts, but just a tad more.

VANNIS! I thought you fell off the face of the earth. What the heck have you been up to?

:lol:

Well I've been trying to get back on the Earth for the past 2 months.

No, actually I just took a break from the forum. Though I'm glad I did. Somehow I feel like the break really helped the rest of my life. But now I feel much better about everything so I'm back (:

How ya been?

actually this is completely off-topic… sorry

ahahaha well… to make this on topic… I've been on for like 30 minutes now………

Archived