Led Zeppelin and PINK FLOYD rule all!

Led Zeppelin is my number one all-time favorite band, but honestly, I love Pink Floyd just as much, and no one else mentioned them...so I will! I just bought the album I mentioned in the description (along with Led Zeppelin's Mothership), and I am so excited! I've been wanting these CDs since I heard they were being released, and now I own them both! I love all of Pink Floyd's work, but there's something so cool about the British Psychedelia of the '60s that I love. I really enjoy their work with Syd Barrett, and Led Zeppelin was also amazing back then. Both of these bands had talented members with innovative minds who changed the face of rock and roll for the better. I appreciate their music and I think it would be awesome to see both of them live (if Pink Floyd could just get along with each other!!). Sadly, I missed Led Zeppelin's reunion tour, on account of being in SCHOOL in America. :( Oh, well. The four lads will always be in my heart, and their music will forever fill my mind.

RIP Syd Barrett and John Bonham. We love you! :)

Favorite songs-

Pink Floyd: Echoes, Matilda Mother, Astronomy Domine, Corporal Clegg, Comfortably Numb, High Hopes, Interstellar Overdrive, Time, Arnold Layne, Lucifer Sam, Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun, Fearless, Wish You Were Here, Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Led Zeppelin: Over the Hills and Far Away, Dancing Days, Stairway to Heaven, Kashmir, Four Sticks, Tangerine, Thank You, Misty Mountain Hop, When the Levee Breaks, Whole Lotta Love, Immigrant Song, Going to California, Good Times Bad Times, Dazed and Confused, Ramble On, Trampled Underfoot, All My Love

(okay...so I love them all!) Feel free to comment if you please.

Peace and love,

Rebecca Ashley

Well, there is a Pink Floyd thread. Just got to do a little searching. But good to know you enjoy both. I enjoy Floyd more than Zep. I love pretty much a lot of floyd (even Ummagumma which people hate and The Division Bell too!) and I pretty much adore Zep's first four albums. Even though I don't have Mothership (what's the point? I have the songs on the albums they come from) Presence and In Through The Out Door, my Zep collection is complete. The BBC Sessions and How The West Was Won saw to that.

Led Zeppelin is my number one all-time favorite band, but honestly, I love Pink Floyd just as much, and no one else mentioned them...so I will! I just bought the album I mentioned in the description (along with Led Zeppelin's Mothership), and I am so excited! I've been wanting these CDs since I heard they were being released, and now I own them both! I love all of Pink Floyd's work, but there's something so cool about the British Psychedelia of the '60s that I love. I really enjoy their work with Syd Barrett, and Led Zeppelin was also amazing back then. Both of these bands had talented members with innovative minds who changed the face of rock and roll for the better. I appreciate their music and I think it would be awesome to see both of them live (if Pink Floyd could just get along with each other!!). Sadly, I missed Led Zeppelin's reunion tour, on account of being in SCHOOL in America. :( Oh, well. The four lads will always be in my heart, and their music will forever fill my mind.

RIP Syd Barrett and John Bonham. We love you! :)

Favorite songs-

Pink Floyd: Echoes, Matilda Mother, Astronomy Domine, Corporal Clegg, Comfortably Numb, High Hopes, Interstellar Overdrive, Time, Arnold Layne, Lucifer Sam, Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun, Fearless, Wish You Were Here, Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Led Zeppelin: Over the Hills and Far Away, Dancing Days, Stairway to Heaven, Kashmir, Four Sticks, Tangerine, Thank You, Misty Mountain Hop, When the Levee Breaks, Whole Lotta Love, Immigrant Song, Going to California, Good Times Bad Times, Dazed and Confused, Ramble On, Trampled Underfoot, All My Love

(okay...so I love them all!) Feel free to comment if you please.

Peace and love,

Rebecca Ashley

I think many would agree since these are by far the 2 biggest rocks groups of the classic rock era :D

Well, there is a Pink Floyd thread. Just got to do a little searching. But good to know you enjoy both. I enjoy Floyd more than Zep. I love pretty much a lot of floyd (even Ummagumma which people hate and The Division Bell too!)

Ummaguma is amazing and the Division Bell(like other post-final cut release-pretty safe and pointless).

Archived