Oh my god, I hate Emos.

Bonham

Unfortunately Pb, it seems like this generation of males has been raised to be a bunch of metrosexuals.

A bunch of gutless, vain, feminized, pieces of shit.

They spend more time in front of the mirror than a woman.

Gotta wear brand name, brand new looking clothes.........looking like a bunch of idiots.

It's a sign of weakness, in my mind, to care about how you look that much.

Unfortunately, because nowadays males don't have to be masculine because of a spoiled society where they don't have to do any work that would traditionally define a man, they end giving a fuck about womanly things.........like what shirt their wearing.

It's terrible.

It is understandable for one to have the desire to look good, and to make that happen, but this situation is far beyond that.

The local radio station has a segment called the pussfication of America. it's really funny.

Women want a man, not a male pussy.

Hopefully up can be womanly enough to admit that.

Thanks for telling me what I want. I'm not sure how fashion=pussydom, but whatever keeps ya angry :D

I've always liked artsy fartsy men, they are sexy as hell to me. But I'm too old for emos, and not into the whole "woe is me" thing, so there ya go.

I wasn't aware that ones fashion sense dictated what genitalia they had. So men who care about what they wear and don't want to roll out of the house looking like unkempt slobs are "women", and men who put on clothes that are dirty, smell and look like they were fished out of a Salvation Army dumpster are "men".

I guess some people here have a difficult time determining genders.

I wasn't aware that ones fashion sense dictated what genitalia they had. So men who care about what they wear and don't want to roll out of the house looking like unkempt slobs are "women", and men who put on clothes that are dirty, smell and look like they were fished out of a Salvation Army dumpster are "men".

I guess some people here have a difficult time determining genders.

I'm not kidding, I saw one of these kids in girl's pants, makeup, and even PINK underwear sticking up out of his pants. He had not one, but TWO cute girls, on on each arm. So.....hey, do you like Eddie Izzard? I love him. Esp. in drag :wub:

We need more women in here. You guys take this stuff way too seriously. But I guess the title of the thread says it all. Bonham's probably sitting back and laughing.....maybe. Okay, I don't know.

On it's way out? You should see the state of England's towns!

PS: And thanks for that Gains, accurate interpretation of me there. :P

Has the world gone mad??? My 16 year old tells me it's on it's way out here in "God's Country," and you're telling me that it isn't in England? You people are supposed to be smart, for fuck's sake! :D

Outside of a few kids here in America are the same. I count as a kid, so it isn't like I'm an adult talknig down on peolpe. Our parents have no idea what they're in for when we become adults. I'm glad it's in my plans to move to Wales.

I'm not kidding, I saw one of these kids in girl's pants, makeup, and even PINK underwear sticking up out of his pants. He had not one, but TWO cute girls, on on each arm. So.....hey, do you like Eddie Izzard? I love him. Esp. in drag :wub:

I love Eddie Izzard. I especially love him on The Riches.

We need more women in here.

No, you need more communists, because that is exactly what you liberal maniacs are. :)

I hope you're all happy when the government decides that people in America are indeed too stupid to live in the free society without destroying it with liberal nonsense. Then we can welcome complete control. Welcome 1984. You guys asked for it.

What worst. the kids who only shop at abercrobie and Fitch or American eagle or emo kids. IM not sure, ive never had to punch an emo becasue he was being a dickweed or fucking with my girlfriend.
actually...90% of what I own is Abercrombie and Fitch, and Hollister...sorry :P

Anyways, emo kids suck. They all bitch about how tough they have it. Bull shit. The kids in Zimbabwe that eat once a eat have it bad, they're just a bunch of fucking whiners. Screw em

Well, it's harmless enough, don't you think?

It's all harmless until someone gets hurt, i.e razorblade.

Edit: And Drunk, sometimes I wear tight jeans, I have long hair and a beard too though, does this make me a feminine man? Oh, Superman wore tights and Y-fronts over them, does that make him any less of a man?

You probably need something shoved up your pooper...............too bad no one wants too.

There is a different hole for that DRUNK, unless you've been mistaken all this time. :P

:o

:D

There is a different hole for that DRUNK, unless you've been mistaken all this time. :P

Edit: And Drunk, sometimes I wear tight jeans, I have long hair and a beard too though, does this make me a feminine man? Oh, Superman wore tights and Y-fronts over them, does that make him any less of a man?

No, having long hair and wearing tight jeans doesn't necessarily make you feminine.

I must apologize for DRUNK. You see, recently he's become Nazi-like fascist and anybody who doesn't fit his mold is either gay, anti-American, feminine, communist, or anything else the mind can fathom.

actually...90% of what I own is Abercrombie and Fitch, and Hollister...sorry :P

Anyways, emo kids suck. They all bitch about how tough they have it. Bull shit. The kids in Zimbabwe that eat once a eat have it bad, they're just a bunch of fucking whiners. Screw em

It's okay, you have yet to be dickhead.

Archived