Oh my god, I hate Emos.

Bonham

I personally hate the entire Emo bullshit. I hate bands like My Chemical Romance, my daughter became very depressed as I have said in other threads, and started cutting herself, the first time I saw her arms I couldn't believe it, I fell apart, I couldn't fathom someone mutilating themselves in order to deal with their emotions, it was an absolutely horrible experience for me and took months of therapy and medication for her to stop. At the time she was listening to MCR and other bands of that genre a lot, whether or not she was influenced by that, I don't know, I know that for myself I was never influenced by what I listened to growing up. Judas Priest and Ozzy had songs about suicide that didn't mean I went out and tried to committ suicide. Mutaliating one's self to gain attention is not acceptable.

I find the entire thing degrading and disgusting, there is something really wrong in our society when kids are cutting themselves to deal with their emotions.

I personally hate the entire Emo bullshit. I hate bands like My Chemical Romance, my daughter became very depressed as I have said in other threads, and started cutting herself, the first time I saw her arms I couldn't believe it, I fell apart, I couldn't fathom someone mutilating themselves in order to deal with their emotions, it was an absolutely horrible experience for me and took months of therapy and medication for her to stop. At the time she was listening to MCR and other bands of that genre a lot, whether or not she was influenced by that, I don't know, I know that for myself I was never influenced by what I listened to growing up. Judas Priest and Ozzy had songs about suicide that didn't mean I went out and tried to committ suicide. Mutaliating one's self to gain attention is not acceptable.

I find the entire thing degrading and disgusting, there is something really wrong in our society when kids are cutting themselves to deal with their emotions.

That is just awful, Lillian. My daughter likes those bands, too, but we have not had that experience. I am so sorry and wish you both the best.

Look, what Emo is good for and the one thing it will be successful remembered for is HAIR

Emo Hair style. That'll be it.

But i mean thank god anyway, because it's the best looking men's hairstyle for a long time

You like that hair-style? Seriously? Yech! I'm don't normally care for male hair-styles, as it's more about women for me, but the Emo hair-style is just...

Maybe my hatred of the hair-style stems from my hatred of these trendy-Emos who disrespect the real problem, though, so...

Yeah I do.

Men's hair hasn't been that creatively stylish in a long time, if ever...

Come on, now. We know you're harboring a secret desire for the return of the mullet :P

Emo hair, just looks great:

img0168zk4.jpg

1257027982.jpg

2179909.jpg

In 10 years these people will look back at their pics now and say "What was I thinking???". Just like people who had mullets or 80's hair. People should think before they get hairdos that are "in". The mullet had to be the worst. :o

Yeah, but that always happens in fashion, then 20 years later, emo hair will be back in fashion

gawd I hope not. The entire "emo" fashion image is pretty damn wimpy. I'd rather date a dude with absolutely no fashion sense, than date someone who looks and acts like more of a girl than me.

Hi all,

Why the heck am I thinking about paper clips?? :P

Well let's get back to this Emos thing,....

Nothing new,but these human beings,or kids as far as I know do not deserve my disstain,they need help.

KB (willing)

I don't know what the hell the ethos of emo is...but emo chicks are very fuckable. Instant turn-on. Cant explain it really. Must be a sickness. A sexy sickness.

Really, thier is a video floating around the internet of a semi emo girl blowing this dude. she is hot but the haircut remind me too much of a emoboy and she looks kinda young.

There are only really three letters (they don't deserve words) that sum up emos:

W.T.F!!!

:lol:

I had a friend a while back and she was really into all the emo crap. To cut a long story short I introduce some good rock into her life and needless to say she became a better person, far more outgoing, far more happy. :D

Archived