Oh my god, I hate Emos.

Bonham

Here is something I posted on my School's myspace school page.

Dan is a good swimmer wrote:

I mean dude, i just have never cared for classical rock music, because, I BELIEVE, THAT THE ARTISTIC THEMES IT EMBODIES ARE NOT PRESENTED IN A MANNER THAT IS INTELLECTUALLY RELEVANT FOR MODERN PEOPLE.

You are fucking stupid. a dumbass if you think this. Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath made music what it was. they created heavy metal. You wouldnt have certain kinds of music if you didnt have these guys.

Emo, techno, country, rap and hip-hop are the worst. now, its time for a lecture (I took the other stuff out):

EMO:

Dan is a good swimmer, because you're and emo defender, and listen to this shit, lemme tell you something. CUTTING YOUR WRISTS SINGING LIKE A DOUCHEBAG AND PLAYING WIMPY EMO CHORDS REQUIRES NO TALENT! I play guitar I now. Emos have good lives. They live in America. They have can practically swim in rights and privledges.

Dan is a good swimmer, it seems you are swimming in stuff you cant get though. you shot your mouth off, now back it up. Name me an instants where Led Zeppelin or Black Sabbath or Cream or any classic rock artist ripped off a artist from today? NEVER! because they were around first! That the era when people exploded the guitar. Playing everything properly and not taking the easy was out. Playing the Pentatonic scales and learning how to solo from that instead of playing a tenth of it and calling it good. Learning music theory instead of playing bull shit. Learning 100 songs instead on 100 intros.

then tell me why is Led Zeppelin always voted the number one band on VH1 every year and Black Sabbath being number 2. Tell me why Led Zeppelin and Van Halen destroyed the planted and revolutionized music?

Believe it or not Dan, there is a lot of shit you dont know.

study your stuff before you shoot your big fucking mouth off.

top this!

Cool that your school has a myspace page... does it have English or language classes?

Ewe no, four instants, like grammar, spelling, and stuph like that.

That was painful to read... but at least no guitars exploded.

Cool that your school has a myspace page... does it have English or language classes?

Ewe no, four instants, like grammar, spelling, and stuph like that.

That was painful to read... but at least no guitars exploded.

:hysterical:

Here is something I posted on my School's myspace school page.

Dan is a good swimmer wrote:

I mean dude, i just have never cared for classical rock music, because, I BELIEVE, THAT THE ARTISTIC THEMES IT EMBODIES ARE NOT PRESENTED IN A MANNER THAT IS INTELLECTUALLY RELEVANT FOR MODERN PEOPLE.

You are fucking stupid. a dumbass if you think this. Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath made music what it was. they created heavy metal. You wouldnt have certain kinds of music if you didnt have these guys.

Emo, techno, country, rap and hip-hop are the worst. now, its time for a lecture (I took the other stuff out):

EMO:

Dan is a good swimmer, because you're and emo defender, and listen to this shit, lemme tell you something. CUTTING YOUR WRISTS SINGING LIKE A DOUCHEBAG AND PLAYING WIMPY EMO CHORDS REQUIRES NO TALENT! I play guitar I now. Emos have good lives. They live in America. They have can practically swim in rights and privledges.

Dan is a good swimmer, it seems you are swimming in stuff you cant get though. you shot your mouth off, now back it up. Name me an instants where Led Zeppelin or Black Sabbath or Cream or any classic rock artist ripped off a artist from today? NEVER! because they were around first! That the era when people exploded the guitar. Playing everything properly and not taking the easy was out. Playing the Pentatonic scales and learning how to solo from that instead of playing a tenth of it and calling it good. Learning music theory instead of playing bull shit. Learning 100 songs instead on 100 intros.

then tell me why is Led Zeppelin always voted the number one band on VH1 every year and Black Sabbath being number 2. Tell me why Led Zeppelin and Van Halen destroyed the planted and revolutionized music?

Believe it or not Dan, there is a lot of shit you dont know.

study your stuff before you shoot your big fucking mouth off.

top this!

Do you want people to be impressed with you for writing that?

Archived