Make me laugh!

marolyn

Awww...I'm sorry Danny! I didn't mean to make you sad! :console:

A_cute_cartoon_snowman_with_Happy_Holidays_text_101123-150534-632009.jpg

BTW, loved your icicles joke! LOL! So funny! :D Thank you for that! :D

Cheers,

Kiwi.

No worries Kiwi, Snowmen don't last long around here anyway, but there is no need to shorten there life, a snowman isn't just for Christmas, or is He?

What do you call a Snowman's Square Icicles?

Cubicles. :o

Kind Regards, Danny

No worries Kiwi, Snowmen don't last long around here anyway, but there is no need to shorten there life, a snowman isn't just for Christmas, or is He?

What do you call a Snowman's Square Icicles?

Cubicles. :o

Kind Regards, Danny

LOL! Another good joke there Danny! :gimmefive:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

• 2 weeks later...

Well, as we all know, Gandhi was an iconic leader who changed the course of India's history, forever! :D But I absolutely love this really rockin' version of him! B) And check out the glasses! Fancy, huh? B) I guess Gandhi did know how to losen up a bit! ;)

Rock-n-Roll-Gandhi-----73268.jpg

If Gandhi says Relax, then you fuckin well relax or else! :P

6AC56591.jpg

:P

Well, as we all know, Gandhi was an iconic leader who changed the course of India's history, forever! :D But I absolutely love this really rockin' version of him! B) And check out the glasses! Fancy, huh? B) I guess Gandhi did know how to losen up a bit! ;)

6AC56591.jpg

That's a good mantra to live by Kiwi! :D

Hi Kiwi,

Yes, the world could learn a lot from Mr Gandhi, especially the Extremists, he got more done through being non violent than a million suicide bombers, its a pity more people aren't like him hey?

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, :nuke:

Edited by BIGDAN

Hi Kiwi,

Yes, the world could learn a lot from Mr Gandhi, especially the Extremists, he got more done through being non violent than a million suicide bombers, its a pity more people aren't like him hey?

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, :nuke:

Hi Danny!

I am a HUGE fan of Gandhi, myself! :D The world needs more people like him, that's for sure what with all the terrorism and extremist bullshit which sadly have become part and parcel of our daily lives! Sheesh! :blink: I really love the slogan "Gandhi Says Relax!". Conveys a lot, don't you think? ;)

Cheers!

Kiwi

There is nothing worse than scouting websites looking for some funny Hitler pics, just for fun, to have a couple of laughs at the bastard's expense and get replies such as :

hitler-is-not-amused.jpg?w=499&h=380

Or this :

129005704196775165.jpg

Or even this :

200px-Funny_Hitler.jpg

Damn! :blink:

That Hitler dude in the 3rd pic kinda freaked me out! :blink:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

There is nothing worse than scouting websites looking for some funny Hitler pics, just for fun, to have a couple of laughs at the bastard's expense and get replies such as :

hitler-is-not-amused.jpg?w=499&h=380

Or this :

129005704196775165.jpg

Or even this :

200px-Funny_Hitler.jpg

Damn! :blink:

That Hitler dude in the 3rd pic kinda freaked me out! :blink:

Some really funny pictures there Kiwi!! :lol: Keep them coming! :D

BTW, I love your new signature! Everyone on here should take note of it when posting! If they did this would be a much a happier forum! :D

Edited by Magic Fills the Air

Some really funny pictures there Kiwi!! :lol: Keep them coming! :D

BTW, I love your new signature! Everyone on here should take note of it when posting! If they did this would be a much a happier forum! :D

Thanks Magic! :D Those pics even the 3rd one are funny, aren't they? :lol: And thanks for the compliment on my new signature! With that new siggie, I do hope to spread some joy, humour and peace around here! :D I really love your siggie too! That is a lovely quote by Immanuel Kant! :wub:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Uh-oh!

Looks like this is one angry housewife! :P

4558065funny-cartoon527-jpg.jpg

Where did you get that picture of Misses BIGDAN from? :notworthy:

Only difference is that she doesn't own a gun, but she does have several knives and would find great pleasure in replacing the Moose's head we have above the fireplace with my "Credentials" if I ever upset her that badly. :oops:

Kind Regards, Danny,

PS, I never go out without a chaperon anymore, its safer that way. :yesnod:

Edited by BIGDAN

Where did you get that picture of Misses BIGDAN from? :notworthy:

Only difference is that she doesn't own a gun, but she does have several knives and would find great pleasure in replacing the Moose's head we have above the fireplace with my "Credentials" if I ever upset her that badly. :oops:

Kind Regards, Danny,

PS, I never go out without a chaperon anymore, its safer that way. :yesnod:

Awww....Danny! :lol: That old woman who is in the cartoon is a real meanie and I do feel sorry for her poor old husband (whoever he is)! :lol: I'm a million percent sure that Misses BIGDAN is in fact a downright sweetie! ;)

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Awww....Danny! :lol: That old woman who is in the cartoon is a real meanie and I do feel sorry for her poor old husband (whoever he is)! :lol: I'm a million percent sure that Misses BIGDAN is in fact a downright sweetie! ;)

There's no fooling you Kiwi is there? If Misses BIGDAN were here right now she would laugh her roll on's off mate. :o;):lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

What do you call dead chicken ?....................................................Paultryguiest

Ok true story, a good friend of mine and an ex work mate calls me "Clit" as a nickname, asking why do you call me that ? he said " because your a slippery little F*cker thats hard to locate" as whenever he radioed me I wouldn't answer and was probably off having a cig when I smoked :)

What do you call dead chicken ?....................................................Paultryguiest

Ok true story, a good friend of mine and an ex work mate calls me "Clit" as a nickname, asking why do you call me that ? he said " because your a slippery little F*cker thats hard to locate" as whenever he radioed me I wouldn't answer and was probably off having a cig when I smoked :)

:lol::lol:

Still not smoking then ?

:lol::lol:

Still not smoking then ?

Yes but have given up lots of times over the years, the longest I went without was 10 whole years, but like the Cl*t I am, I gave it another go, once a smoker always a smoker, but I think this will be it now, but never say never.Who knows really...................but am not missing it, I think thats why i am back on here lol, keep the fingers busy on the fretboard and on here and the keys lol.