Make me laugh!

marolyn

:hysterical::hysterical:

Good old Prince Philip, may he live to a very old age so he can keep entertaining us with his priceless gaffes! :D

Hi Magic!

Very funny. I hope he is with us a long time too. Well, he should be. It's not like he ever has to stress about finding a job or career, correct? :lol:.............missy

:hysterical::hysterical:

Good old Prince Philip, may he live to a very old age so he can keep entertaining us with his priceless gaffes! :D

He is amazing, he really doen't have a clue howto conduct himself, yet he is part of The Family we look up to :slapface::blink:

He is amazing, he really doen't have a clue howto conduct himself, yet he is part of The Family we look up to :slapface::blink:

Oh Contraire Mr Leddy Oh Contraire,

Prince Philip sees the world as I do, and he sees all this politicking as BS nonsense, so he takes the piss out of the plebs he encounters, lets face it there is no bigger office in the world that commands such respect as being King or Queen of England and the Commonwealth.

To meet Presidents who last less time in office than a good dose of the clap or to have to engage in social intercourse with a Camel Breathed Emir can be quite taxing on a Royal Mind, so he brings colour in to the encounter with his off the cuff banter, and if you can't Insult a Sultan who can you Insult? :o;):lol:

Kind Regards My Old Chum, Danny

Edited by BIGDAN

Oh Contraire Mr Leddy Oh Contraire,

Prince Philip sees the world as I do, and he sees all this politicking as BS nonsense, so he takes the piss out of the plebs he encounters, lets face it there is no bigger office in the world that commands such respect as being King or Queen of England and the Commonwealth.

To meet Presidents who last less time in office than a good dose of the clap or to have to engage in social intercourse with a Camel Breathed Emir can be quite taxing on a Royal Mind, so he brings colour in to the encounter with his off the cuff banter, and if you can Insult a Sultan who can you Insult? :o;):lol:

Kind Regards My Old Chum, Danny

PMSL your like my son, he would be naughty but say and do things in such a way, it would make you laugh, your the same my boy, you say all the un PC things but because your such a wit you get away with it while getting your opinion across..................more please :).

You have a way with words.

Your Sky Collegue

Andy

PMSL your like my son, he would be naughty but say and do things in such a way, it would make you laugh, your the same my boy, you say all the un PC things but because your such a wit you get away with it while getting your opinion across..................more please :).

You have a way with words.

Your Sky Collegue

Andy

You have me Sir, you have me,

What can I say? that which you have said describes me to a tee, I cannot defend the indefensible, I can only glee at your perception and insight in to both the past and to the future, shall I compare thee to a summers day? No No No, too much Patric Stewart in Star Trek have I been watching? Yes.

Anyways me ole mucker just who have SKY brought in to replace Keys and Grey? any info there?

Kind Regards, Danny