Make me laugh!

marolyn

today.msnbc.msn.com

Dog escapes yard, runs half-marathon

Many runners know that some of the best running buddies in the world come on four legs. Normally, they also come with a leash and an owner, but that wasn’t the case for Dozer, a 3-year-old goldendoodle that escaped the invisible fencing of his home and crossed the finish line of the Maryland Half Marathon on May 15.

His triumphant moment at the end of the race was captured in this video on YouTube. Dozer’s owners had no idea that the active young dog had joined more than 2000 runners around mile 5 of the 13.1-mile race. Although many runners saw the canine running the course and drinking water from cups at the water spots, nobody realized he was on his own, Maryland Half Marathon co-founder Jon Sevel told ESPN Page 2.

Edited by Silver Rider

A Catholic teenager goes to confession, and after confessing to an affair with a girl is told by the priest that he can't be forgiven unless he reveals who the girl is. "I promised not to tell!" he says. "Was it Mary Patricia, the butcher's daughter?" the preist asks. "No, and I said I wouldn't tell." "Was it Mary Elizabeth, the printer's daughter?" "No, and I still won't tell!" 'Was it Mary Francis, the baker's daughter?" "No," says the boy. 'Well, son," says the priest, "I have no choice but to excommunicate you for six months." Outside, the boy's friends ask what happened. "Well," he says, "I got six months, but three good leads."

Is this they type O f language that someone who professes their godly beliefs speaks? I wonder what his pastor would think? Or is he too, from the 'new school' of rude verbiage that runs rampant in the 'gangster' community? Appropo avatar at least!

av-4573.jpg

Wow.

You racist prick.

Fuck off.

Hope the mods run an IP check.

So yeah' date=' fuck off. [/quote']

And another from the same thread, just for emphasis. :lol:

Here, read this and get a laugh.

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/15787-what-do-you-believe-in/page__view__findpost__p__520402