Make me laugh!

marolyn

Three women, two younger and one senior citizen, were sitting naked in a sauna.

Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The young woman pressed her forearm and the beeping stopped. The others looked at her questionally.."That was my pager" she said, I have a microchip under the skin of my arm.

A few minutes later a phone rang. The second young woman lifted her palm to her ear. When she finished talking she explained "That was my cell phone, I have a microchip in my hand".

The senior citizen, feeling very low-tech and not to be outdone decided she had to do something just as impressive.

She stepped out of the sauna and went into the bathroom.

She returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her rear end. The others raised their eyebrows and stared at her.

The older woman finally said..."well, will you look at that, I'm getting a fax!".

Three women, two younger and one senior citizen, were sitting naked in a sauna.

Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The young woman pressed her forearm and the beeping stopped. The others looked at her questionally.."That was my pager" she said, I have a microchip under the skin of my arm.

A few minutes later a phone rang. The second young woman lifted her palm to her ear. When she finished talking she explained "That was my cell phone, I have a microchip in my hand".

The senior citizen, feeling very low-tech and not to be outdone decided she had to do something just as impressive.

She stepped out of the sauna and went into the bathroom.

She returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her rear end. The others raised their eyebrows and stared at her.

The older woman finally said..."well, will you look at that, I'm getting a fax!".

Bonger. Go get yourself a swimmin pool or a guitar man! :D

tuQXO.png

Evidently your friends and relatives haven't been affected by terrorisim or stationed in places like Afghanistan ...

think for just a minute how an Afghan might perceive this soldier (at 00:36):

Monthly troop deaths - Afghanistan

(click the link above then click "Images" then look at the photo at 00:36)

... especially after the recent vote in favor of gay marriage in New York ...

Take another look at the military fatalities graph --- isn't your graph somewhat overconfident?

America's black day: Bin Laden hit team troops shot out of sky by Taliban

"Friday night’s attack is the deadliest single incident since the Afghan war began in 2001.

It was also the highest one-day death toll for US Navy Special Warfare personnel since the Second World War. In 2005, 16 Navy Seals and US Army special forces troops died when their helicopter was shot down as they tried to rescue four comrades under attack from the Taliban.

The Chinook involved in Friday’s attack – a US twin-engined helicopter mainly used to transport troops – was hit by a shoulder-held grenade as it returned from a night raid on a militant gathering in the Tangi Valley in Wardak province, west of Kabul."

"It's the worst single incident for foreign troops in 10 years of war ...

and it's nothing to laugh at. :unsure:

Edited by sweetredwine

America's black day: Bin Laden hit team troops shot out of sky by Taliban

"Friday night’s attack is the deadliest single incident since the Afghan war began in 2001.

It was also the highest one-day death toll for US Navy Special Warfare personnel since the Second World War. In 2005, 16 Navy Seals and US Army special forces troops died when their helicopter was shot down as they tried to rescue four comrades under attack from the Taliban.

The Chinook involved in Friday’s attack – a US twin-engined helicopter mainly used to transport troops – was hit by a shoulder-held grenade as it returned from a night raid on a militant gathering in the Tangi Valley in Wardak province, west of Kabul."

"It's the worst single incident for foreign troops in 10 years of war ...

and it's nothing to laugh at. :unsure:

The graph is making light of some people's perception of gay marriage. Lighten up, Francis.

The graph is making light of some people's perception of gay marriage. Lighten up, Francis.

Am I missing something???

What is she on about?

What does the graph you posted have to do with what she posted?

1544131_7cc4.jpg

Am I missing something???

What is she on about?

What does the graph you posted have to do with what she posted?

1544131_7cc4.jpg

Evidently she's under the mistaken impression that the graph is based upon actual statistics and completely failed to get the humorous aspect of it (thus, why I posted it in this thread). I've tried explaining once before but it was apparently to no avail.

Evidently she's under the mistaken impression that the graph is based upon actual statistics and completely failed to get the humorous aspect of it (thus, why I posted it in this thread). I've tried explaining once before but it was apparently to no avail.

Eeeesh.

Lighten up, Francis.

Lulz.

Now, any of you *homos* touch me, and I'll kill you. :hysterical:

Favorite line: "This particular brand of flour is great, because it's white like Jesus!"

Favorite line: "It's like the underground railroad.....OF SEX!"

I should add that these videos are NSFW, as funny as they are.

Edited by Electrophile

:rolleyes:

Oh, he knows. The sad part is, Del Brad didn't watch the video he was talking about, or else he would have known the person was making fun of Sarah Palin, who is a nut job fundie. This person, in their portrayal of Sarah Palin, made the comment....and I thought it was funny. I don't even believe there was person called Jesus, so how could I personally make any assertions as to what his racial makeup was?

Edited by Electrophile